Text 36 | 02:08 am, Sun

Shanaya|Abhimanyu

Thankfully Abhi had dropped the topic of meeting after the sudden breakout to find my identity. I think he sensed my uneasiness on the topic off lately.

We would still talk about stupid things and he'll often think of weird names to call me.

I think the bond between us is cute. I never have imagined that I'd befriend someone in such a unusual way. It's been two months since the late night his text notification had brought me out of my reverie. I was studying extra that night.

A smile crept my face as a new notification from a familiar person pinged my phone, as if on cue.

I replied almost with a seconds delay.

Jerk
Can I call you?

Me
What happened

Jerk
I really need to talk to somebody

Jerk
Please

Me
Sure

For once the thought crossed my mind that he was just acting gloomy to get me emotionally weak and get me to meet him or hear my voice.

But then I decided against it. The person I had come to know in these two months was capable of calling her without her consent. And he'll, she wouldn't even feel bad about the fact.

Hence, that notion was totally out of the picture.

My reluctance didn't make an appearance today for entirely different reason.

Abhimanyu, would never use the word 'Please' in his text to her or be it anybody and really meaning it. I knew it in my heart that something was very wrong.