Epilogue

Shanaya|Unkown

Unknown
Hey

Me
Excuse me!

Unknown
Wanna look down your window muffin

Me
Abhi

Me
Hey

Me
Of Course you left me on read!

I paced straight to the window where I could see him. he was dressed in a monochrome black tux looking daper as always.

I 'ahemed' myself and stopped oggling him. Two weeks ago, we had a big blow in whatever you want to call this relationship, we share. But had it not been the day I would have been never so sure to stay and work on us.

He very next day asked me to go along with him to the farewell which is basically a Indian prom.

In a saree, I couldn't run or hurry to him but I still hopped around in my room. Giving myself a last glance in the mirror, it was a black sheer saree my mum had gifted me specially for this occasion.

Reaching downstairs I found Abhimanyu was already in and talking with my parents. My father noticing my presence immediately awed like a typical typical parent would do.

"Dad!" I brushed off since all this was going in front of my so called friend.

"What! Don't be embarrassed you little kiddo. We are all family here."

And I turned even more beetroot at the instance totally flushed, I look at Abhimanyu but he was hardly meeting my eyes.

Screw it! He hadn't even had a peek a Boo moment with me.

What the hell!

After a long chat on oh sorry threat on how he wants his daughter back home by evening my father finally let go of us. I though was angered for all different reasons. My father might have left you Mr.Jerk, I won't.

Upon reaching his car I literally pounced him. "What are you doing?"

"Hmm" He got his car keys out totally avoiding answering or glancing me.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" I asked irritated.

I am here to take what's mine and all shit. All men are same when the get the girl she's nothing to them.

"What rubbish!"

He still didn't look my way.

"I swear Abhi, I will run and shut myself back at home and this farewe.."

It was only a matter of seconds that he hadn't even let me complete my sentence, I pouncing him turned into he caging me between him and his car.

"You what!" I heard the smug in his voice. Damn Shanaya! He is only playing and I am getting played. Such a tease.

"I.. wi..will" Oh hell! Why am I stammering.

He moved even closer so that now his lips for grazing somewhere near my left cheek bones. He knew my weak points.

"You will what muffin?"

I had all the answers in my head but my heart was failing me miserably right now. And it was all because of this beautiful boy.

Wait what! Avert what am I thinking. I should be mad at him.

His chest was inches away from my body and had he been in contact with me, he would have felt me heaving and his all kinds of effects on me. But he remained in his full glory, unattained.

Don't I have any effect on him, not even a little? My hands were all clamped against his chest and my tongue was all tied.

"Red looks really good on you, you have no idea what you are doing to me, right now." Relieved and flushed I was about to thank him when my eyes widened.

"I'm not wearing red."

"Oh, then what's flushed all over your nose and cheeks then?"

Given the tube light I am, it took me a second or two to understand he was talking about my blushing.

I shoved him away more embarrassed and run to the passenger side of the car.

A boisterous laugh boomed in the surrounding as I hid myself in the car seat.

"Muffin, black is okay too. And that Saree that's more than okay." He spoke to the already seated me from outside, leaning down the window of the car.

It was us dancing to 'Bolna'. Hours had passed at the farewell, we had danced, ate, gossiped and danced a little more and ate even more. This was again a movie moment for me. And trust me, lately I am having too many of them.

While dancing I thought, I'm glad that he opened up to me and let me inside. It's funny now that I think of how fearful of him I was at start.

He promised me everything and he provided everything and more.

Rohan and his fight is something I still don't know, why occurred? But in his defence he doesn't even know that I know it occurred. So it is okay. He is not opening about it and I am not complaining. Maybe he will someday in future.

You don't get to read a story and unravel all of its plots and twist at one go. There is no fun in it.

There are many things that make me curious when I look at this boy. Like why hasn't he ever asked me reason of abandoning him at out first meet or maybe he never had to ask. Seriously he reads me like an open book unlike me.

"You thinking something muffin?"

See.

"Yepp"

He gazed down at me, we still moving to the song. "I wonder, only sometimes who you were texting the first day you accidentally reached me."

"Simple, my first girlfriend." He shrugged. I stopped at that feeling, a pang of jealousy hit me. He had a girlfriend while talking to me. For God's sake, after four holy shit kisses and innumerable cuddles and talks, he is yet to ask me out. And he tells me that he texted someone just to be his girlfriend.

"Relax..."

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"It was my mother muffin. I had gotten her new SIM few days before because of that man, who wouldn't leave her alone. And all I wanted to do was cheer up that day but I reached someone who is really hard to cheer. It was matter of just two digits."

I smacked him. "Hey"

He pulled me and hugged like in all those movies where I could listen to his heart as my head was placed against his chest. Sometime later he stole a moment in there to whisper, "Let's get out of here."

The small girl inside me who loved rom-coms squealed inside at the top of its pitch while in reality he was just walking us out of the party.

I was foolishly smiling to myself in the parking lot waiting for him to bring his car and get out of here when my phone pinged. I checked upon who and what the notification was for, only to be hit by a thunderbolt.

*END, my lovelies!*