Not Reachable

*Dedicated to anupamarrao for supporting me like hell!

Shanaya|Abhimanyu

I immediately went to my call log only to be answered by a machine voice telling me the number I was trying was not reachable.

I had only closed them as tears brimmed my eyes when a muscular hand wrapped up around my wrist.

My eyes jerked and turned to the person, only to find my tormenter, my ally for about three months now.

His eyes looked lighter than the usual 'I dominate everyone' one but it still frightened and stupify me at the same time.

Without saying a word he pulled me out of the crowd, the canteen. Away from everyone. We ended in a corridor where hardly students went in school hours. So no way will someone wander around this place in recess.

I had blindly, wordlessly followed him to here. Nor did he explain why we were there as we reached.

He turned around pushing us close to a wall, "Binky" was all that came out in that baritone I have grown well acquainted to over the phone.

His one hand was glued to my shoulder while the other somewhere in the air. However, I was yet to decipher what his actions meant. And I avoided his gaze as I lowered mine down.

I was rendered speechless. I still didn't knew his motive to bring me here. Was he so angry that he would chastise me for lying.

In my defense, I didn't really know know. It was just a wild guess, a random thought. I was never one hundred percent sure.

"I should have known it was you" he said out of nowhere and pulled me into a hug abruptly. Taking me by surprise.

His warm breath fanned across my hair and neck while his face was lost in my open mane.

Am I alright? Is this really happening right now? Is Abhimanyu Singh hugging me out of happiness finding that I was no one but plain Shanaya? The one he often bumps into? The one he'd often ask for pens from? The one who had hardly ever uttered a single syllable to him out of fear? The one who was practically invisible for him?

"Say Something" he pleadingly came back to face me after moments while my back hit the wall. I was caged between his body, wall and the two arms he had on both side of my head now.

My heart was racing incessantly. Like it had never been human. My eyes still hadn't met his. Hell! I didn't even know when I started heaving this bad. My chest was falling and rising at a rapid rate.

He coughed a little in order to gain my attention and there was no running now. Through my tense and heavy eyes I looked up to his level, up to his tall stature only to be more dumbstruck. His black orbs staring me as if they could see right through my soul.

And I pretty sure I am unaware of what came into me next. Rising on my heels I pressed my lips to his plump ones. Simultaneously, praying in my head that he'd response. Throwing every will to reason about his past in the moment.

All I knew I was prone to his love.

*Fuuwigshsjj What the hell just happened?!! Comment your reactions. I want to know how you feel about this. Also it's a DOUBLE UPDATE*