Call

Shanaya|Abhimanyu

He didn't respond. My firmly closed eyes shot open when I realised only to have a baffled Abhimanyu. His eyes were widened in shock. His tousled hair was haywire due to me running hands through them in just a few seconds.

I broke up the contact and returned to my meek self. Gaze lowered, avoiding to answer him or to explain  what I just did.

Of Course, he thinks I am stupid. Or maybe even desperate. The thought made me break out of his cage and walk away.

Frankly speaking, it did break my heart to pull away from him.

I shoved him away fisting my hands against his chest. Making for a run only to be stopped by the grip of his hand on mine wrist. Not letting me move away further.

Please. Don't cause me any further humiliation, let me go. I prayed to whatever God who'd be listening to me right now scrunching my eyes closed.

However, he pulled me against his firm, warm chest making me gasp. His doe eyes causing me to feel dizzy when I looked up, not catching any words that came out of his mouth.

It was somewhat along the lines 'no more running'. Soon his lips came crashing down on mine like a thunderstorm sending shock waves throughout my body.

If it weren't for his arm raked around my waist my weak knees would have given up long time ago.

I had never felt this way before and at that thought a smile was fighting to reach my lips but fortunately they're busy. I giggled while they were still glued. This earned me a set of amused eyes.

'Who let the dog's out? Who...'

That immediately made us alarmed looking at each other confusingly breaking the flow of whatever sin we were commuting.

I peeked at my mobile screen. So did he.

Calling: Jerk (who u might love)

His widen eyes made me realise that he was about to say something about the name I had saved him under.

But if he was here and he wasn't the one who was calling me then who the hell is calling me!

"I think you conquered the heart of your princess as the name says here."

A boy walked into the isolated corridor like a class clown with a phone pressed to his ears.

Why do I feel like I have seen him somewhere I shouldn't have forgotten about?

Abhimanyu by this time had playfully hit him and snatched his phone back.

Hit him!

"Oh shit!" It surfaced my mind this was the guy on the receiving end of Abhimanyu's wrath that day.

And all the fear and dreading memories came back, just like that. But something wasn't right about the whole situation.