Text 98 | One month after

Shanaya|Abhimanyu

'Brother' that simple word was his answer when I had asked about the boy, who's name is apparently Rohan.

Okay. Step Brother to be exact. You would think that didn't come as a surprise since his father seemed a known douche bag.

But trust me it was. Why, well?

"For my brother's girlfriend, you seem less of a listener." He brought me out of my reverie.

"A. I am not your brother's girlfriend. B. Why do I have to listen to you, anyway?"

I shrugged and went back to munch on the food I had bought.

"The mighty kiss said something else!" The wiggling of his eyes stating an innuendo was my saturation point. I smacked him hard on the back of his head.

MY Jerk
Get out of that stupid's company

Me
Huh?

MY Jerk
Your jerk is missing you!

MY Jerk
Get out of the canteen

Me
How?

Me
Your brother is pretty adamant on bonding more

MY Jerk
It's been one month of this bonding shit

Me
Exactly!

MY Jerk
Out of the canteen right now

Me
But

MY Jerk
No ifs, no buts right now

Me
You got me into this mess you come for my rescue. PERIOD.

I continued with my food once again fulfilled that I had my man in knots.

"Hey, cupcake" Another one of his nicknames. A tall, beautiful boy in his full glory stood in front of our table. And I Shanaya Singhania, shameless eyed him. Not for long though.

"I thought I was your cupcake." Rohan made a puppy face at him and in return, well the other brother just downright ignored him. Keeping his eyes on me.

"I'm here to take what's mine." I gulped hard listening the words.

I looked at both brothers and counted upon how they are so similar yet so different. Sharing a mother but taking upon different surnames.

I remember one month ago I had been acquainted by the truth that had my head in a constant what the hell moment.

However, I was glad that my phone wasn't on silent that day and it blared the most annoying song ever. I'm glad that he didn't let me run away like all the times before. But most of all I'm glad that I chose to stick to him, no matter what revelations came after.

He still has many of them. And I still wait to know why he had nearly killed the brother he hates to show he loves but does.

I will wait for him to open up about all of them someday.

* fufshjdksvsbj! We crossed 1k and am so happy guys. Thanks for all the love this book has received. And I hope it will keep receiving.

They're are probably only two chapters or even only a epilogue left. But the good thing is am thinking about doing a sequel to this book. So, YAY!

Please, comment what you feel about this update. I am totally clueless how my readers feel. I need to know.*