Text 111 | 13 January

Shanaya|Abhimanyu

My Jerk
Where are you?

I just stared blankly at the text having no interest to reply. It pinged for few more times.

My Jerk
??

My Jerk
Binky?

My Jerk
Babe...

Me
Do. Not.

My Jerk
Cupcake, where are you?

Me
In HELL! why do you care!

My Jerk
I guess I found hell

A faint sound of footsteps approached me as I brushed my tears off. I knew with all my heart who it was, it was him.

For one moment I felt like running away the instance he placed himself I'm front of me. But something didn't let me.

He, on both his knees now managed to level our eyes.

"Binky?" He said with such belonging yet I didn't look up.

I had stayed doesn't means I have overlooked.

He took one of my hand in his and squeezed gently. "I not going to ask what I did wrong because I am supposed to know that."

After a mini pause, "At Least just give me a chance to make it up to you."

"YOU DON'T MAKE UP AFTER THAT" I fumed remembering the way he had me shivering at his pitch.

"So tell me what to do after that." He took both my cheeks placing his warm palms in the cold causing them turn red. His action was so restrained as if I was a delicate flower.

He conveyed with determination meaning everything.

If earlier was the Abhimanyu I feared this is the one I fell for. The is the Abhimanyu I stayed for.

"I want to know everything like freaking everything." My voice came muffled due to the crying.

"Then let's get you everything."

As soon as he ended his sentence his lips came crashing on mine. Sucking out every weary thing I was feeling before.

And Right there every Rom-Com movie history failed in my head. No movie existed that could top this. He on both his knees I seated on a park seat in front of him. My hands pulling his hair while his probably would end up pulling me off the seat. This made me giggle yet again but my lips were busy yet again.

My mother married my father because my grandfather deemed so was right for their family's reputation

My mother married my father because my grandfather deemed so was right for their family's reputation. My mother however, loved someone at heart and continued with the blessing (she thought) he had left her with, Rohan. My father broke after this news but abusing my mother was never his right. I know he got played yet my mother had been honest from the very first day. He pledged on that he'll love him as his own, he couldn't. He was too fickle or I should say too week to do so.

Then came the father, the one who couldn't have the love of his life and had no idea he had a son. After revelation, he promised to be both a father and a mother to his offspring, people will call mistake in future. See, how he turned tables now though. He is one of the richest of rich, a father no one dares to question and my grandfather contemplates why he went against his daughters will.

Broken marriage was all that was left this side. But mom says he tried, he tried his share. And the proof is I am in existence today. But what if I am just a mistake, just like the marriage just like all those years my mom stuck with him. Drinking, smoking, abusing and now he wants to come clean. I know he is my father and some part of me wants to love him but what I fear is I don't turn into a him by remaining under his shadow.

For my mothers wounds are too young and my memories haven't turned vague. I am sorry that I feel I will lose it all or I am sorry if I fear he'll touch you and you will vanish just like my mother's happiness.

*just an epilogue left and also tell me how you feel about all the unraveling*