Text Notification 43 | 04:58 pm, Sat

*Dedicated to -peacefulness-

I couldn't contain my excitement and had been waiting in the cafe for past 15 minutes. Last night I wasn't able to sleep due to these anxiety driven feelings running me wild.

What if he is here before the time? What if he is the Abhimanyu Singh? What if he is not Abhimanyu Singh?

Will he be better in person or I will regret saying yes to him for this meeting?

These and there were million more such questions pacing around my mind.

A ping of new notification though caused something much more intricate to pace at the peak of its capabilities.

I don't know why but I never did open up the message. I just stared at the notification bar for a while with my lower jaw hanging low.

New text message: Jerk
I'm here.

Shit. I murmured to myself and turned my body enough for me to notice and recognize the person coming in but the later would not be able to see me.

A tall and thin boy entered the cafe Abhimanyu and I had decided to meet in. He was around my age so it was very possible that he was the one. Somewhere I felt relieved that he wasn't the one I feared him to be. Still his lanky and loony personality didn't look like the person I had been talking to for three months.

Soon though my disinterest turned into nightmare as after staring around a little he sat on the table he said he had booked for us.

No. No. No.

I was about to stand and head for him when a waiter approached the table he was so leisurely seated upon. They happened to have a talk which looked close to an argument.

Soon the table was empty again and the waiter seething with anger sat a 'Reserved' sign on the said table.

This time a real sense of relief flushed through me and I slumped back in my chair. I would have been scared if he told me that he was Abhimanyu.

I had only relaxed for few minutes when a familiar face walked in the door through the alley.

All the colour drained out of my face hell my skin instantly. I froze in my seat staring wide eyed at the popular bad boy of our school.

'Calm down. It's a free country. It's just a coincidence that he is here. He is just out for a coffee or whatever.' I reasoned with my inner self.

But then something unusual happened and I no longer had to reason with myself anymore.

His phone rang and a familiar Lawson song blared through it. He took out the instrument and gawked it not picking it though.

It can't be a mere coincidence, Can it? My Abhimanyu and the bad boy Abhimanyu shared same music taste. Hell, NO.

He pretty confidently walked straight to the reserved table. It'd be weird to seem so confident if it wasn't his table. It meant only one thing.

He was the Abhimanyu. He is freaking my Abhimanyu. I'm not sure it sounds right anymore.

So I grabbed my backpack as soon as I realised what the hell god freaking sake had done to me.

Mayhem.

I ran out of the cafe as soon as I can without giving him in a second glance or being noticed by certain someone.