Chapter 1

'Hello I'm (Y/N) I been in SSB4 like in a year now.*sigh* I was a Princess of (K/N) but it was burn to ashes. I lost everyone and my family until Master Hand offered me to be in smash. Of course I agree. I can fight but only with magic and probably a sword. Princess Peach and Princess Zelda became my most least people. They always tease me and bullied me cause I don't have a Crown and Peach find out I like Marth.'

'I'm actually leaving the training room now'
"Zelda look it the commoner." Peach said to Zelda which they are blocking the door to the exit.

Zelda then looked at me. "Ugh it the filthy bitch." Zelda stick her tongue out in disgust.

"Yeah I know, (Y/N) I think? You know no one likes you cause you don't belong here." Peach said like it obvious.

Peach then slapped me and spat at me. "DO ME A FAVOR KILL YOURSELF NO ONE WILL LIKE YOU USELESS EVERYONE HERE IN THE MANSION WANT YOU TO DIE!" When Peach was done she told Zelda let go and left.

I just stand there shaking I didn't know what to do. So I ran and ran I didn't care everyone saw me I just wanted to be alone. I finally got to my room. I open the drawer and took out the blade I didn't care. I put the blade against my skin I took a deep breath then I pressure on the blade and guess what little bit of blood dripping on my dress. 'If I didn't exist everything will be alright...right?' I put the blade away and went to bed.

Marth (POV)

It like evening now and I'm walking around with Ike and Rosalina. I saw a (H/L) (H/C) Hair Princess ran down the hallway.

"Hey Rosalina isn't that Princess (Y/N)?" Ike ask the platinum Princess

Rosalina nod her head.

"I wonder if something happen or she just late for something." I said to Ike while thinking

Ike replied "I don't think it important she probably tired, anyway it was a tiring day if I recall."

"Guess your right." Rosalina agreed to Ike.

"Hey Marth if you don't mind, do you like anyone by any chance?" Rosalina ask.

'My face starting to heat up. Why? Did she ask that question all of a sudden!' "N-No. I don't think so?" 'Damn it I stutter'

"You sure Marth you just stutter?" Ike said poking my cheek.

I smacked his hand away. "I'm not stuttering!" "I just never thought about it?" I avoid Ike and Rosalina contact.

"Have you ever thought of Peach, Marth?" Rosalina then ask again.

"I think she...cute and um...She really nice and kind." 'I guess I kinda like Peach'

"Well that good." Ike said looking at me.

"Hey Rosalina!" A high pitch voice ran through my ear. I look around and saw Princess Peach her long goldie locks.

"Oh Hello Marth and Ike." Peach said with a smile.

Ike turn to Peach "Oh Hello Peach."

Peach then smiled "If you guys don't mind can Rosalina hang out with me."

I shook my head "I-I don't mind." I said blushing a little bit.

"Oh ok then, c'mon Rosalina." Peach then grabbed Rosalina hands.

"Bye Marth and Ike." Peach and Rosalina waves at us and left.

"Bye...Peach." I look down and sigh.

I felt a hand pat on my back. "Don't worry Marth Peach will notice you one day."

I sigh again "I hope you are right Ike."

Peach (POV)

"So Rosalina what did Marth said about me." I said smiling.

"Marth said that you are very cute, nice, and kind." Rosalina said with sparkle in her eye.

I hugged Rosalina "Yeah Rosalina you are the best!"

"Ahem"

I turned around and saw Zelda. "Hey Zelda, Guess What! Guess What! Marth think I'm cute!"

"Yeah I can tell. Peach but don't forget Marth was a little concern for (Y/N)." Zelda said serious.

"I almost forgot DAMN IT (Y/N) ALWAYS GET IN THE FREAKING WAY!" I cross my arm irritated.

"Um we can plan for you and Marth to have like a little walk around mansion tomorrow." Rosalina said thinking.

'That kinda calm my anger' *sigh* "Thanks Rosalina that actually a good idea what do you think Zelda." I turned toward Zelda.

"I guess it is a good idea." Zelda said agreeing.

I then wrapped my arm around Zelda and Rosalina shoulder.
"Then it settled starting tomorrow at around 5pm ok!" I said excited.

"Right!" They said proudly.

~The Next Day~

(Y/N) (POV)

'I looked around me it was dark pitched black. Then I looked in front of me it was Marth. He was looking at me for a while then he ask. "(Y/N)? Are you going to tell me something important, you seem spaced out?" Marth ask concern. I gulped nervously I look at Marth again. "I-I like you Marth ever since I-" Marth then cut me off. "Tch you know, I'm wasting my own time here. I still don't know why I'm still talking to you. Your USELESS and WEAK that all you ever be! You always try to get more attention so everyone will feel sorry for you. Well guess what, that never going to happen to me you are SLUT! Marth scoffs at me and start to walk off until he gone.I was broken to the heart I collapse to my knee tears that all there is. "M-Marth t-this isn't true." Peach and Zelda pointed fingers at me and laughing and saying how WEAK I was. I scream trying to shut them up but nothing until...'

I woke up instantly sweaty and breathing hard I look at my surroundings I'm back into my room. *sigh* 'It was only just a dream Thank God.'

I start my morning routine. Of course I wore my usual royal (F/C) dress with gold trim. I bandaged my right arm and to cover it with my long sleeve that goes with the dress. I then going to start my day.

(A/N)
Hope you like this chapter I tried my best.
Plus this is my first chapter, I hope I will get the hang of the writing. If you like this chapter I will start updating it but it won't be for a while.
So I will see you in the next chapter bye bye!