Chapter 12

The lady in hoodie finally replied "Oh... What kind of deals."

Me and Marth didn't know what to say. The lady notice it then she cleared her throat to get me and Marth attention.

She put her hands out "The deal is I will let you guys to travel with me on my journey in returned You guys... have to help me get through tough battles on the way out judging by you guys appearance." She said while waiting.

I looked at Marth he was confused but just sigh and nodded. So I shook her hand in agreement. She then start leading us outside of the village. She took out her map and showed it to us.

"Here in the far South there a villege call Kurai Kiri it one of the biggest village and has it own history but... nevermind I am planning to go there." She looked at us waiting for our reply.

Marth nodded his head "Sure we can do that." I nodded my head too.

She then started to whistle out of the distant. Me and Marth were confused until a giant white wolf came. Marth pushed me back and was about to use his falchion sword but was stopped by the lady hands.

"Don't attack her she friendly." For some reason the wolf keep growling at me. But the lady sushes her and tells the wolf that me and Marth are friendly.

The lady got on the wolf and told me and Marth to get on when were leaving she said. "Oh by the way my name is Amonora."

Marth then introduced himself "My name is Marth Lowell and this is Princess (Y/N)." Amonora nodded listening. Amonora petted the wolf head while talking to us. "Her name is Wisp she my pet and guard."

I reply "That a nice name for a Wolf." She then started told her wolf to start the direction she told Wisp to go.

~Middle Of The Cold Winter Storm~

Amonora was the leader of her wolf so she sit up front then I sit in the middle while Marth sit behind me holding the handle. There three handle on this Wolf saddle. She a strong wolf and she huge.

The wind is blowing like crazy. My hair is all over the place so Marth braided my hair for me. It get colder thanks to Amonora she handed us a pair of glove and extra winter cape she stored in.

Once I looked up the snow is transforming into a tornado. My eyes widen once the tornado is forming. Amonora gritted her teeth.

"Marth, (Y/N)! Hold on tight were going to try past the storm!" Amonora grabbed the handle and leaned down as we try to go by the storm.

We were close to the storm until I felt my body lifted from the saddle. Until we all float up into the storm. Amonora and Marth hang on the saddle. Amonora lost her grip and was separating from me and Marth. I then tried to reach Amonora.

Amonora was struggling and she yelled. "(Y/N)! Use your magic it the only way out of here!" I frozed. Marth then snapped me out.

He hold my hand. "(Y/N) Please use it if you don't use it were going to die!" I then used my teleportation. The light magic surround us creating a barrier. Until were made it to another place.

~Somewhere In The Mid South Of The Forest~

Us guys got up from landing to hard on the ground. Amonora got up and checked her wolf making sure she not injured. Me and Marth got up and we looked around our surrounding and we immediately watch in awe.

 Me and Marth got up and we looked around our surrounding and we immediately watch in awe

Amonora then explained "This is the lost forest in the mid south." Marth then ask. "What the blue thing on the bottom of the tree?"

Amonora replied "These blue thing called generate crystals. It supports the tree life span and can help the whole forest to be new again." Amonora got on her wolf and us guys did too.

Amonora asked me and Marth. "Hey I've been wondering are you guys dating or anything?" I sadly looked away. Marth then blushed "N-no were n-not I've already dating s-someone."

Amonora chuckled. "It must've been nice to have someone heart."

I looked down still ashamed of myself that me and Marth are not together. Wisp suddenly stopped. Amonora looked ahead noticing someone on the ground fainted. Once I saw glimp of platinum hair I immediately got off the wolf and ran toward the princess. Marth followed me behind while Amonora was confused but followed us.

Rosalina was bruised and covered with dried blood. I put my head on her chest. "Marth she still breathing." Marth gently picked up Rosalina.

Amonora then suggest. "We can rest here. Me and (Y/N) will build the camp and will make a fireplace. Marth watch this place. Hope we can get her to wake up."