Chapter 10

The little (H/C) Princess was trembling as the scene unfolds. She was terribly feeling awful and guilt. Her royal families as (K/N) they're duty were search the mages in the village either children or adults. The mages purpose are they have to work for the Royal Family as slaves if they refused to sign the contract or cooperate they get...decapitated of it head or hang to it death. The little Princess was feeling guilt. She can hear children crying for there parents and parents crying for there children. She see Knights taking children away from there family. Every single mages struggle to escape from there village but couldn't. Now here she is standing beside her Mother and Father. A little girl mage was thrown to the ground she was terrified. She was begging to be free. The Mother of this child was yelling to released her and let her go but my Father wouldn't listen to her. He commands his bodyguard. The bodyguard raised his sword ready to...

I woke up instantly in cold sweat. 'What was that dream about?' I looked around my surroundings where am I?

 'What was that dream about?' I looked around my surroundings where am I?

This place looks pretty. 'Wait all I remember was Rosalina. Where are the others I looked around immediately where did they go.' I stopped in front of me there Marth he was in the pond. I immediately ran. I grabbed his torso dragging him out of the water. I put my head against his chest. Good he still breathing, 'that funny where the other smasher? Why only me and Marth? Are the other okay? Marth is too heavy to be carried and my magic is to weak rightnow. I have no choice but to wait for Marth to wake up if I wake him up he will end up being tired since he is a swordsman.'I looked back at Marth wondering, 'why do I care about him so much?'

~Few Hour Later~

Marth (POV)

I immediately woke up. 'Where the hell were are we.' Why is my clothes damp and wet. For some reason my cape is dry. I was about to get up until I felt someone next to me. I turned it was (Y/N) sleeping I ended up blushing and seeing how close we were, I decided to put the cape over her and me just to get warm. Her sleeping face it peaceful and soft. My heart melted. Well it is night time, for some reason (Y/N) made me sleep comfortable. I was to unsure why I was feeling guilt towards her. My vision was watery and tears started pouring out my heart and chest started aching. I was now crying out silently I didn't even know or understand why I was feeling like this.

(Y/N) (POV)
I woke up quietly and heard soft cry. I looked to my right seeing Marth he was in tears I couldn't help it but hugged Marth tightly. He was now in shock but wasn't unable to find something to say.

"You don't have to say anything Marth just let it all out." I gave him a genuine smile. He calmed down a little. He then went to sleep next to me. This is only one time I kissed his forehead and tell him Goodnight. For the first time I was Happy.

The next day came up so fast now it early sunrise. I got up and Yawned it was a good sleep my magic seemed to be frail at the moment. I turned toward the sleeping Hero King. I lightly shook him awake.

Marth then whined "Ah I don't wanna get up yet five more minutes."

"Marth we can't sleep for longer. Plus we don't even know where we are." I told him.

He did the heavy sigh and sitting up slowly. "Fine, I suggest finding a small village first or somewhere to lead the others." He said while getting his Stuff.

"Marth we need supplies and finding the way out of the forest."

Marth then put his hand under his chin thinking. "Well our first option is try finding a village that is near to this forest, if we can do that then we can start things there." He gave me a genuine smile.

I nodded my head "Okay we can start things there. But this forest is huge!"

Marth then laugh "Come on (Y/N) brighten up we can make it we just gotta have a sense of direction or something that will lead us."

With that Me and Marth started walking, our task is to find out what place we are at? Where are the other's? And what is going to change?