Chapter 2

(Y/N) (POV)

I was in the cafeteria now with my breakfast tray. Looking around I finally found a table in the back. So I sat there and started eating.

I started to frown 'I wish I had friends' looking down eating my eggs sandwich. Without realizing someone peck my cheeks. I look up and the one and only Hero Link.

Link then smile "You must be Princess (Y/N) is it okay if I sit here with you."

I nod I still didn't expect Link would be sitting with me.

Link notice my reaction was surprising. "Princess why do you look surprised." Link ask confuse

I put my head down "N-No one rarely sit by me...Y-You are the first one that actually came and sit by me." I said while looking at my gloves hand.

Link grab my hand "I'm sorry that you were lonely if I had the courage I would have talk to you last year I'm sorry." Link said feeling a little guilty.

I shook my head rapidly "N-No you don't have to feel sorry for me I'm just glad you came and talk to me." I tried to brighten up Link and sure enough it did.

Link chuckle "I guess your right Princess."

"Link please don't call me Princess it to formal please call me (YN) okay."

Link agree "Alright (Y/N) well hey do you wanna-"

"Link there you are!"

I look behind Link and I was terrified it was Zelda.

Zelda smile turn into disgust when she saw me.

When Link turn around Zelda smiles again.

Link ask Zelda "Zelda would you like to sit with us."

Zelda gladly took Link offer and she sat by Link still looking at me.

'You know one of those girls that act so innocent when there crush or friends looks at them but when they look away there it is the glaring...yeah that basically what she doing.'

Link broke the silence "I'm sorry I didn't introduce you guys. (Y/N) this is Princess Zelda and Zelda this is Princess (Y/N)."

Zelda tried her best to smile "H-Hey (Y/N) nice to meet you."

I look at Zelda 'liar' and smile "Nice to meet you Zelda what a beautiful name."

Zelda look like she was about to throw up but hold it in "Thank y-you (Y/N)."

A little later Link started to talk about how Hyrule look like. I was really interested until Zelda kick my leg under the table. I bit my lip to hold the pain back. I look at Zelda and sure enough she has that smirk on her face. I felt the tear prick upon my eyes. Link look at my direction. "Are you crying (Y/N)?" He ask.

I began to wipe my eyes. "N-No I h-have allergies." I said trying not to burst in front of him.

'I guess I should leave trying not to disturb the Princess and Hero.'

I got up smiling "Link thank you for talking to me but I should be going now I'll see you around." I began to bowed and left.

Zelda (POV)

'Finally that slut left' I turn to Link 'Why is he sad and gloomy' I walk up to him "Link why are you feeling sad." I ask concern.

Link shook his head "It nothing don't worry about it...um I'll be going now see you later Zelda." Link did a small smile and left the cafeteria.

I turn where Link left, I was mad that 'Stupid Princess (Y/N) she had to show up but no worries I'll get my revenge.'

~Late In The Afternoon~

I'm in a training room learning some of my magic spell. Some of the fighter are actually across the room training. I'm in a room with Samus, Ike, Robin, and M-Marth.

I brought my spell book with me just incase. I'm actually having a hard time using the dark magic barrier it help to protect me in battle but the light magic is to weak to go against it. (A/N)(Your a light magic Princess so using dark magic is weak to you and using your hand to use magic.)

I use this dark magic again but still having trouble using it. I did it again and again but no use until I saw someone coming to my way.

"Hey do you need help."

I look up and it was Robin the Tactician. "U-Um yeah I need help to do the dark magic barrier." I point it at the book to show Robin what I was trying to practice.

Robin was looking at the book then he look at me. "I can teach you how you can improve the dark magic type if it alright with you."

'What Robin going to help me' I nod my head "Yes Robin if you may, can you help me please."

Robin smile "Okay Princess were going to practice over the other side of room." Robin gesture me to follow him.

When me and Robin pass by his friends they were looking at me. Ike were whispering in Marth ear. I was wondering what they were talking about.

Robin turned around then he spoke "(Y/N) were going to practice and I'll show you how to use dark magic okay." I nod my head.

~After training~
I was exhausted but I improve my magic skill thank to Robin. "Thank you Robin for helping me now I improve my skills." I smile.

"Oh yeah I just wanted to help no need to thank me. I should be going now my friends are waiting for me see you." With that Robin left. 'Well that a bummer'.

As I walk to my room then something click...
the tournament.

I turn around and ran fast to the stadium.

(A/N)
*Sigh* I'm sorry I took forever just to upload a chapter I hope you like it. I will write more chapter please be patient with me. Lot of useless homework is in the way and school too. So I will see you in the next chapter. Bye.