Chapter 14

(Dark Version Of Yourself she has dark black hair and crimson red eyes and a red gem. Example if the text is (Y/N) that your dark version.)

~Somewhere In The (K/N) Palace~

Dark Version Of (Y/N) (POV)
I sigh an annoyance as I still sitting on my throne. This is getting really boring I got up and looked at the map none of my members couldn't find (Y/N) or Marth yet and Rosalina made a deal. Oh yes Rosalina a kind girl who would do anything to make things better for me.

I was gazing at the window until my comrades came. "Majesty I found a Princess." I gestured them to bring her in. Rosalina was in chained and now she was terrified to see me. She then begged to be let go. This is irritating. I grabbed her chin to look at me. "Rosalina I will let you go unless you can think of something to make a deal, if you do I'll let you go." Rosalina was in silence until she spoke. "Queen if y-you let me go I'll trick (Y/N) and Marth I'll bring one of there soul to you." I was amused by the offer she was giving me and I smiled at her. "Of course remember if you fail." I yanked her hair and make her look at her friends in cage. "I'll have no choice but to hang them." I chuckle at there friends. She immediately agreed and left to find them.

The Princess will do anything to escape my grasp. To bad I have a different planned to seal this deal for her. I'll just wait for her to arrive soon.

(Y/N) (POV)
We finally arrived at Kurai Kiri Village.

The village over here was really bad it look like it been here for years probably survived the (K/N) attacks

Amonora quickly jump off Wisp and ran into the village. Us guys followed her.

Amonora ran but she was pushed down by a certain someone. I looked up it no other than Dark Link and Dark Pit himself.

They had Sachi in their arms. Sachi was crying and trying to get released. Marth gritted his teeth "Let go of the girl!"

Dark Link tossed Sachi to the ground. Amonora then launched herself towards Dark Link but was stabbed on the side. She gasp and healed herself. All the mages were gone not a single soul just us and the girl.

Dark Link smirked at me. "You must be the Princess that the Queen wants?" He walked towards me. Marth stepped in front of me. "Stay away from (Y/N)!"

Marth ran and swing his sword toward Dark Link but was blocked. There sword cling together. I use my sword and attack Dark Pit he had Sachi with him. I attacked Dark Pit all he did was threw Sachi at me.

Amonora immediately ran and use her sword to stabbed Dark Pit arm. He grunt in pain and stepped away and told Dark Link to hurry up.

Marth then push Dark Link down. Used his sword against his neck.

"What are you doing here, Who sent you here Dark Link!" Marth spoke venomously. Dark Link laugh.

"Marth you should never trust anyone then yourself." Dark Link replied while push Marth off of him.

Dark Link teleport behind me and grabbed my hand behind. He trapped me. I immediately start fighting back but couldn't. Someone using a gem on my body started paralyzed and my magic wouldn't work.

Marth glared at Dark Link. "Let Go Of Her!"

Dark Link yelled "Hurry Up Rosalina!"

Amonora couldn't get up cause the gem power she too weak against it. Marth fell to the ground and couldn't move either. I looked at Rosalina she had the red Gem and a dagger.

She ran and was about to stabbed me but nothing happened. I heard a shriek of cry. I opened my eyes slowly but was widen at the sight.

Sachi slowly fell to the ground while the dagger was pulled off her back. Rosalina shooked of all sudden until her Dark Link and Dark Pit disappear from the scene.

I was shocked of why Rosalina did this. My hand couldn't move. Amonora regained from the paralyzed. She immediately ran to Sachi and hugged her she started sobbing at the sight of her sister lifeless in her arms.

"Sachi! Please Get Up!" She tried waking her up. But she wouldn't budge. I walked towards her and was about to hug her but my arm smacked away.

Amonora yelled at me. "You! If you haven't been so weak and get yourself out of his Damn grip then this wouldn't happen!"

I know it was my fault... I was so weak. I walked away from her and went to Marth. He started bandaging himself. I was about to speak but Marth cut me off.

"She wasn't wrong." He stated and continued. "Are you that weak of a princess to escape from his grip. Sachi sacrifice her life for you." Marth looked at me but look away.

I didn't know what to say. "Marth I-I didn't know. The Gem it paralyz me an-"

Marth cut me off. "There no excuse! She sacrifice for you! You always been so needy and Selfish! I'm getting tired of protecting you. Atleast Peach can protect herself better than you!" He finally snapped at me. My eyes are getting watery and my throat started burning. I looked at him.

Marth finally realized what he said. I turned around and started leaving. Marth immediately grab my hand. "(Y/N) I didn't mean it."

I pulled my wrist away from him. "You don't need to apologize I get it." I ended up leaving them.