Chapter 7

But I couldn't Careless

Marth shook his head "(Y/N) please Peach didn't mean for what she did. Sometimes she get angered easily and-"

I interrupted him. "So your telling me Everything that Peach did up to this point was some Accident. I don't think it a accident Marth it was on PURPOSE!"

All the Broken piece of the (F/C) Pendant transform into one but this time it a darker color vibrant of red aura.

Palutena stood up "Princess please what you doing is wrong this is not you. You are more special than what you think!"

I shook my head words are coming in my head. Flashback starting to show me now.

I was running down the hallway in the palace I wanted to show my parent what I wrote for them during my studies. I was about to open the door until I heard them whispering so I was eavesdropping. "(F/N) Why do you keep telling that brat, that she can achieve her goal to become a Princess." The Father looked at her wife in the eye "Cause we will ruined our reputation and if we keep this up no one will get suspicious she weak yes but when the time is right we will abandoned her." After my Farther said that I stood their alone I don't want to believe it. But I shook it off and left.

I shook my head desperately not want to remember it. Words are filling inside of my head. I couldn't control the dark aura. I was trying to believe Palutena word but it won't let me. I was about to speak until.

"Augh! You Brat hurry up and accept my damn apology I said I was sorry! After this is done I'm still a better Princess than You! And you know it Ugly Bitch!!! Peach yelled at me.

I knew I wasn't Worth it. They Lied To Me!

I raised one of my hand dark magic appear. I was ready to strike. I made a large dark mist it was in front of me, ready.

"YOU LIAR YOU LIED TO ME! I WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO BELIEVE THIS BUT GUESS I WAS WRONG. I'M NOTHING! I WILL TEACH ALL OF YOU FIGHTER NOT TO MESS WITH ME!!!" I released it but Palutena blocked the magic attacked.

"I'm sorry Princess you are going to far out of this. I can't let you hurt us. I'm really sorry you turn out like this." Palutena was about to reach out to me. I smacked her hand.

I looked at her in the eye "I don't trust any of you guys now. Don't think that I'll ever be happy You don't have to apologize, Peach already spoke the truth." And with that I left.

I was walking around the Mansion thinking about what just happened. I don't know why I did that it like someone was controlling me. I couldn't bare looking at Marth it hurt me that I will never be his. Damn this feeling I still loved him even though he hurt me.

(Marth POV)
(Y/N) now that I think about it. Did she really feel like that Peach would never do that right. Of course she will never do that cause she nice.

I went to go find (Y/N) but I never find her she would always be in the garden but she not there. I wonder where she went I decided to head back inside. She probably in her room I started walking their.

I'm next to her door I took a big deep breath. Here goes nothing. I knocked on her door. "(Y/N) It me Marth." No answer. "I didn't mean for what happened back there, I-. I'll be going now." I don't know why this happen. It complicated. I just hope she feels better. It not Peach fault right.

(Y/N) (POV)
"I'll be going now." The voice just fade away. Why did Marth come here shouldn't he be happy with Peach. Marth why are you doing this to me. Why can't I be free in this world. My heart is to fragile to handle this type of pain. The more I think about negative thoughts the more I feel the dark aura.

I sign deeply it nothing to think about I'm just playing the game the world gave me a Useless Princess talk about life.

Peach all she did trying to make sure that I'm not getting in the way. If her and Marth. I felt someone else staring at me again. I turned around but it not there.

I felt someone gently rub my shoulder I turned around no one there.

(Palutena POV)
Master Hand called me in for something. I opened the door and walked in. "Master Hand is there something that you need." I ask.

"No Palutena there is something that I would like to discuss with you."

"Oh really what would that be?"

"Do you know Princess (Y/N) kingdom of (K/N). She has an interesting back story. She not actually that kind of person that you actually think she is."

I was shocked "What do you mean by that?" "She just going through some stuff right now." I don't know what going on here.

"Do you think that she already have showed the hint of her power you know. There a reason why I let her join."

"If I may ask what are you planning to do with the Princess?" I questioned him.

He took a few moments to reply. "That none of your concerned. But you did see something that was unusual. Right."

If I recall, I did. "Wait if (Y/N) can summon dark spell and she get angered easily. I heard about that Pendant before it has to do with her Family Kingdom but what the cause of it." I ask.

"That the part I won't tell. She here again but won't show herself she the one targeting us. It has to be about the power it holds."

"What does he mean."
.....
......
.....
"She"