Chapter 8

Palutena (POV)
Something about the conversation with Master Hand keep me think about something. I was thinking about going to the library. In the library it has everyone info and their legends. I looked around the shelf, my finger gracefully touch the book I been looking for. I sat down the book say '(Y/N)' in gold italics. I open the book just flipping through the pages until.

My eyes widen the last pages was torn. What weird about it her history didn't say about her family or her magic ability. It just torn.

I shook my head something wrong but I don't know what it is. "What Master Hand said, why did he say that, is he hiding something?" I was in deep thought didn't know someone was trying to get my attention.

"Palutena!" I snapped out of my thought I looked up it just Pit. "Yes Pit did you need something?" I ask. Pit just smiled "I was actually going to ask what are you doing in the library by yourself?"

"It nothing Pit I'm just looking for information." I got up and went to check out the book. "Palutena are you sure nothing bothering you?" I turned around to face Pit. "Nothing bothering me Pit I'm sure thank for caring." Pit nodded his head.

Link (POV)
I'm currently with Zelda in the training room. It been a month since I last seen her. She must be really hurt by Marth. Here Marth so blind to see that she loves him. That what pissed me off.

"Link why are you sad all of a suddenly?" I looked at Zelda and spoke. "I'm going through some tough time right now." Zelda looked worried "Is everything alright Link is something bothering you?" I didn't know how to respond.

Zelda step forward and gave me a caring embrace. "Whatever it is I'm sure you will be fine you can tell me when you are ready okay." She smiled. I returned the gesture. "Thank you."

Zelda then backed up "So Link you think you can beat me in training." I gave her a grin. "Excuse me Princess! We all know who the greatest fighter here and I intend to keep it." (A/N-See what I did there Lol)

After Training me and Zelda was about to walk out until I felt someone watching us. I turned around instantly but there no one. "Zelda I feel like someone stalking us."

"Link your just paranoid no one here." I shook my head "Your right Zelda-." Everything went slow motion. I felt Zelda gave me a tight embrace. I looked at her I couldn't react Zelda kiss me. She pulled away. "Link I liked you very much and I hope you feel the same way."

Wait! She liked me? But should I accept her confession. Maybe I should (Y/N) probably won't except that I like her. Maybe I could forget it. I smiled.

I gently caress her cheek. "I loved you Zelda and I will do anything to be with you." I spoke softly. Zelda return the smile.

"TcH LyInG tO HeR, dO YoU ReAlLy WaNnA BrEaK HeR HeArT. *Laughs* YoUr sO HeArTlEsS."

No I'm not selfish, I'm just trying to forget about her. Even though I don't feel the same. I will try to gain feelings for her.

(Y/N) (POV)
I'm still in my room just staring at the window. I was in my own mind still thinking about Marth. Why did I loved him so hard? He was always been with Peach. Someone knocked my door.

"(Y/N) it me Rosalina can I come in." I didn't really want to respond. "(Y/N) I'm coming in." She open the door and enter.

"I brought you some Star Bits Tea would you like some?" I looked at her then backed to the window. She frown. The platinum Princess put the Tea aside. She then spoke in a raspy voice.

"I'm sorry you went through it by yourself. I would've done something to help you (Y/N). I'm the one who was weak not you, please forgive me." She pleaded.

I then glanced at her. "It to late now that I lost most of my feeling and to be honest Peach won against me. She wanted me to suffer. But I couldn't beat HeR."

Rosalina was shook she started walking backward. "(Y/N) What did you do just now?" She didn't moved. I was confused about why she act like this. "HeR LiEs, ShE ScArEd Of YoU. ShE JuSt TrIcKiNg YoU DoN't LeT HeR GeT ThE HoLd Of YoU."

I looked at her. She right Rosalina just tricking me. She will pay. "YoU KnOw RoSalInA LyInG HaPpEn tO bE A BaD IdEa."

She started tremble. "I'm not lying to you I was honest about it and I would never lie to you cause you are the kindest pearson!" She was now sobbing.

My hand raised by it self. I tried to take control of it but it wouldn't let me. I was now out of control again. Multiple Dark magic rope grabbed Rosalina.

"(Y/N) PLEASE LET ME GO, I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO LEAVE YOU BY YOURSELF I'M SORRY PLEASE!" She was now yelling at the top of her lungs. The barrier between us so no one will her us. My mind was blank all I heard the voice murmur "Destroy her take her away!"

I'm sorry Rosalina. I couldn't fight something that was inside of me I'm to weak. The Portal activated, above Rosalina. The rope disappear she was now being pulled inside of that portal.

Something inside of me left I was now backed to myself. Everything was blurry. When my vision sharpen I immediately ran toward Rosalina I grabbed one of her hand.

"DON'T LET GO I'LL GET YOU OUTTA HERE!" I tried to pull her but the force was to strong. Rosalina shook her head "THERE NO USE BUT PLEASE DON'T HATE YOURSELF FOR WHAT I'M GOING TO DO KAY BUT I WILL BE OKAY!" She assure me.

In a second she let go of my hand.

Rosalina was now Gone.

(A/N)
Hey guys sorry this took forever I'll update chapter 9 somewhere tomorrow. You guys been really supporting me and I thank you for it. You guys deserve to read chapter 9 soon. Please follow GracefulSunshine101 she helped me with the idea of this story lol. But please Have a Good day or night!