Chapter 16

(Master Hand Human self looks is above So that how I basically imagined him)

I instantly woke up the memories I lost was finally came back to me. I was breathing heavily. So Master Hand renewed me with a great start life. But he didn't knew what came down. I looked at Dark Link.

Dark Link smirked "So Princess did you make up your mind?"

The dark aura I feel it in my heart and soul no sign of mercy. No sign of Happiness.

Those memories are nothing but harmed and hatefulness. I genuine smile at Dark Link.

"Dark Link you don't mind showing me the way where I can perform."

Dark Link nodded.

As we walked through the palace of (K/N) Kingdom the throne was dark of red vibrant.

I saw my dark version standing there watching the glass window. I use my Pendant and brought a dark version in me. I was now the Queen Of (K/N).

I looked up Zelda and there friends in cages I wickedly smiled. "You guys don't mind helping me?"

Zelda spat at me "You Crazy If You Think Were Helping You!" I grabbed my Pendant and use my spell on Zelda, here soul orbs went into my pendant. Her soul gave me strength.

Link was now thrashing around in his cage. "Give Zelda Back You Witch!!!"

I used a spell on Link to chained him towards the ceiling. Link wasn't giving up easily he keep shaking around. I float towards him and caress his cheeks.

"Link sometimes you have to learn how to accept this cruel reality" I whispered to him.

"yOuR No HeRo YoUr JuSt TaKiNg AdNaNtAgE Of ThE PrInCeSs HeARt." Once Link heard that his eyes were nothing but empty he quit fighting back and accept the reality.

I turned towards my comrades. "I have one request for you guys." I laughs. "You guys have to bring me Master Hand the creator of SSB4 and....the Smash Ball."

I said while looking at the cages of all the members of SSB4. "Now of you go find it and of anybody in your way Eliminate Them!"

I shook them off I was sitting in my throne until Palutena spoke up.

"Is this what you want (Y/N) you want to get rid of all of us you used to be so kind and sweet what happend!?!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Don't question me things change and the girl you used to know it not here." I turned around and started walking out of the throne room.

(Marth POV)
I couldn't find (Y/N) anywhere so I went back to Sachi by the time I went back Amonora was still hugging Sachi. I couldn't bare too see it so I stood there silently.

Until I heard someone coming I whipped out my sword and bring it to there neck. I was shocked Master Hand stood there (Remember Human Master Hand).

"Is the little girl okay?" That all he ask. He walked towards where Amonora is. Amonora immediately swing her sword "No don't come near!"

Master Hand kneel down. "I'm assure you that I'm no harm I wanna help the girl your holding is not dead she still can be revive if you let me." He said waiting for her answer.

She finally nodded her head. Master Hand told Amonora to give him her little sister. Master Hand stood up with the girl in his arm he close his eyes as his magic does all the work.

A spark of yellow-ish gold surrounds them making a big circle.

As everything glows Master hand magically pulled a yellowish Orbs and place it in the girls heart

As everything glows Master hand magically pulled a yellowish Orbs and place it in the girls heart. The girl eyes slowly open and look around Amonora was really happy she ran and held her little sister.

Amonora cried. "Sachi your okay!" She hugged her caringly. Sachi smiled back and hug her happily.

Master Hand stood up his face falter. "You and your sister need to leave this is not a safe place." Amonora look at the white hair man. "No we cant I have to help."

Master Hand shook his head. "It will be dangerous you and your sister please run as far as you can."

Amonora hesitating a bit but finally agree. Her and little sister left.

Master Hand looked at me. "Marth we need to stop Princess (Y/N) she creating a world full of chaos." My eyes widen. "What do you mean! She was okay and fine!"

Master Hand sigh. "She was never okay from the...start." Master Hand looked down ashamed.

Master Hand heard something and quickly pushed me everything was in slow motion. He smiled and use a teleport magic portal behind me. As I was falling though the portal.

Master Hand was captured and turned into a glow yellow orbs and was captured.

I got up from the ground and looked in front of me my eyes widen. The (K/N) Kingdom was falling apart and lot of people were turn into orbs.

I gritted my teeth.

I'll bring.....

You....

Back...