Chapter 5

Before the story start I want you to know that
(M/N) Mother Name
(F/N) Father Name
So enjoy

Remember what happen to Link yeah that happen. It was the next day. I went to the dinning room and everyone was looking at me with Hate. I tried to shook it off. I felt the tray suddenly yanked out of my hand and I heard a 'thud'. I looked around now everyone Hating me so much...

Zelda Then Yelled

"What Wrong With You I Didn't Do Anything! All I Did Was Trying To Help You (Y/N)! Can't You See! I Can't Believe A Best Friend Would Betray Me!" Zelda was now sobbing.

I didn't know what to do. Ike then came and picked up Zelda. He then mumble. "Link was Wrong about you. You are Selfish." Ike helped Zelda to leave.

Everyone was now calling me names. I put my head down in shame no one Want me.

~Afternoon~
I was walking around the Mansion again didn't have anything to do. Maybe I should train. I went to the green field outside of the Mansion. I outstretched my arms. I took a deep breath. I let the energy gentle flow through me.

"She cursed (M/N) she can't be a Princess!" He looked at her wife in a disappointed look. "We need to get rid of her. We can't have her. She will bring damage to the royal family and ruined our image!" He was angry. His Wife then nodded her head "I agree with you Sweetheart she to cursed to be the Princess of (K/N). We have to keep her hidden magic a secret we don't want her to ruined our reputation ok (F/N)."

I was breathing heavily I looked around me. I was still outside of the Mansion it was night time. What was that. I decided to head back inside.

Ike (POV)
I know it was late at night but I have to visit Link. I gently open the door. I knew it Link is already sleeping. Can't believe that Princess hurt Link and Zelda they don't deserve it. She does! I turned around in the hallway and end up seeing Marth at the hallway.

"Marth what are you doing at Princess Peach place?" I ask.

Marth then notice me. "Oh me and Peach went out for a bit it was really...nice." Marth mumble the last part.

"Marth you don't sound to happy did something happen?" I ask concern.

Marth quickly shook his head. "No nothing it just that it was a really long day and all I need is to rest." Marth for some reason hiding something. Well I'll let this slide.

"Well then Goodnight Marth." I then left. I was walking toward my room until I felt someone staring at me. I took a glance no one. I'm just paranoid right? I shook my head and went to sleep.

"YOu HaVe nO IdEa HOw MuCh YoU CoSt ThIs PrInCeSs. MoRe NeGaTive MoRe POWER. TO BaD nO OnE WaS ThErE FoR YOu." Smirks.

(Y/N) (POV)
In the library reading about magic spells. Why did Marth Chose Peach? Why can't I have this once? I don't know anymore. Like always. I was now sobbing.

Gently touch (Y/N) shoulder and speak softly. "WHy DiD MARTH ChOsE PEACH. MaYbE CaUSe YoUr WEAK. YOu WeReN't EvEN PrETtY. YoUr USELESS HE ThiNkS YOu ArE WaStInG HiS TiMe. (Y/N).

I shook my head and look around. No one is here. Who is speaking to me? I spoke quietly "Hello is anyone there." No answer. Maybe I'm imagining things? I turn around only to find Peach glaring at me and Rosalina standing behind Peach.

"If you guys don't mind I have something better to do." I walk by Peach until she tripped me.

"Are you really running away tch. Ever since your appearance started noticing, your making it Worse everyday for the Smasher they actually wish that you don't Exist especially Link." Peach stepped on my right arms until her heels dig right into mine skin.

"Come on Rosalina let go I can't stand with her." Peach gesture Rosalina to follow. Rosalina then stop she turned around with guilty and sorrow in her eyes. She mouthed 'Sorry' then left.

I was walking around the field. Until I saw Lady Palutena gazing up in the night starry sky. Palutena felt my presence and turned around.

"Well if it isn't one and only Princess of (K/N)." She smile genuinely.

I don't know why I was nervous. She the Goddess for God Sake! "Hello Lady Palutena."

"Oh please drop the formal attitude I'm just human." She chuckled. Palutena look at me. "By the way (Y/N) how are you feeling now. You been through a lot ever since you join Smash. If I'm correct your feelings been switching off and on at sometimes now."

I put my head down. I didn't know how to respond. I grip my hand tightly and tears about to spill I'm trying to fight it. Until I felt the embraced.

She spoke gentle and softly. "I know life is hard for you (Y/N) it my fault for not being there for you last year." She gently stroke my hair. "It okay let it all out. I'm here. Just so you know you are the most beautiful girl and Don't let it change you." Palutena wiped my tears away.

"Thank you Palutena." I don't know why but Palutena is just like a caring mother for me. She knows what I always feel. Palutena is really an understanding person.

"Palutena am I different from others Princesses." I ask curious.

She shook her head nonetheless "If I were to answer honestly no you are not different." She smiled. "Cause not everyone has a kindest heart like you (Y/N)."