Baby Troubles

Chapter 1: Baby Troubles

Chapter Text

Saiki kusou always been a kid wanting to be average but it seems like he is a magnet to the werid and strange. What can you do when you are a psychic.

Saving the world and people is all in job description sadly for Saiki there's one thing that got left out .

Saiki Kusou can get pregnant and how does he know this well he is currently Pregnant with his friends baby.

Saiki Pov

Thank you narrator but I will take it from here. It all started after the cultural festival. Our group was going to a restaurant for an after festival whatever they were celebrating. I of  course didn't want to attend but two persistent friends of mine dragged me along. 

"Saiki come on get loose a live a little" Kaidou said coming over towards me. 'maybe I can get Saiki to dance with me' Kaidou thought loud and clear. It's not that I don't like Kaidou it's more of a don't want to be bothered with a relationship. I looked at Kaidou blankly as usual and nodded. It couldn't hurt to indulge in Kaidou's want. Later on I know I was very wrong.

After a few minutes of dancing I could hear the thoughts of an anger Teruhashi. 'how dare that little brat dance with Saiki , no way he could actually like him over me, I'm the perfect girl.' she thought. I don't understand why she likes is because I don't like her back. Oh no she is coming this way.

"Saiki would you mind having a dance with me" she asked all innocent like. My immediate answer would be no but to say no would anger her fans and I'm not in the mood to go into hiding. As I was about to answer Kaidou intervine ."Teruhashi ,Saiki is dancing with me so he can't dance with you" Kaidou said confidently but his thoughts say otherwise. 'how could I do this' was one of many. Teruhashi looked at him then pulled a fake crying face . "Why are you so mean to me Kaidou " she said and the crowd erupted in angry protest as they all started to run both of us out the restaurant.

After that chase we ended staying at Kaidou's place until the heat dies down. I know I could of just teleported but didn't want to leave Kaidou to be killed. 

"So Saiki want some of this" he said holding up a bottle of alcohol. 

'Why do you have that' 

"Well since we got run out party I swiped it before we exited the building " Kaidou said and opened the bottle. I was curious to how Alcohol would react to me so I drank along with Kaidou.

I'm not going to go into detail because that's a little too much for now. I will have to say alcohol and I do not mix together well and neither it is with Kaidou.

When I wake up later in the night I felt fine as usual except for a stinging pain  in my back. As I assess my surroundings I realized I'm in Kaidou's room. I must of slept over that night. I took of the sheet to reveal I'm totally naked. I glance over to the other side of the bed to see Kaidou sleeping. Well this is gonna be awkward. I quickly put on my clothes and writes a note. Better leave before his family arrives or he wakes up. When I finished I teleported home. Having sex with Kaidou isn't a bad thing. What the worse that can happen.

The worse happened.

It was a month later since the incident. Kaidou has been acting strange around me since. His thoughts are comprised of me mostly. I have been feeling strange as well. Stranger than usual. There has been werid fluxes with my powers. They seemed to be weaker and changing . Nausea has been occurrence and I have been sore around my torso. I have never been sick before so it is quite strange  and I  should get it checked out but I can't go to a doctor it they might send me to a lab. There is my brother but I don't want anything to do with him but he may be the only help I will ever get.

"Well dear brother it seems here I'm gonna be an uncle soon" Kusuke said with his normal smile. What is he talking about I can't have a kid. "You may be wondering how is this possible well seems here you have reproductive organs, and right there is something living in there" he said pointing to the image. This cannot be happening.  "My dear Kusou better start knitting because it seems due to your abilities the baby will be coming in about half the normal time so I would say in another four months you will have little baby"

Out of all the things that happens to me. Why must the universe choose to give me a baby.

A baby by Kaidou.

Sometimes its bad to be a psychic.