Lost P2

Summary:

Lost

Chapter Text

"i can't  believe you" Kaidou shouts at Teruhashi. Teruhashi glares ."you caused this you took my Saiki away from me" she growled.

You may be wondering what is happening and why are we on this deserted island well let me tell you.

•~•~•~|~•~|~•~~•~|'|'|'||''''|'|''||'||'||'|''|''|||'|''||

It started on the boat. Metori was giving them a tour as they reached the banquet hall for the party. Something didn't feel right . I saw all the signs for disaster and I ignored them all for one thing.

Metori said there was a sweet room. 

I know that is werid reason to risk your life but cake, puddings, candy and ice cream all in one room is a valid reason.

It was a good thing the werid sickness that was totally not seasickness didn't came back. I later found out Kaidou placed pills in my ice cream to help the sickness. 

•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~~••~•~•~•~•'•~•'•'•

The party proceed without much problems. There was dancing , gift giving and etc all which are not worth mention  at this given time.

It started with a creak in the boat . 

"Hey Saiko think something is wrong with the boat"  Aiura asked.

"Of course nothing is wrong do you know how high quality this boat is" he said sounding offended. "besides if something is wrong, which shouldn't be possible, the boat is docked so we are able evacuate "

"Uh that doesn't seem dock to me" Hairo said looking out seeing that they are no where close to the docks.

I should of known something like this was gonna happen.

"What it can't be I gave the crew specific orders how can they defy them" Metori said.

"Let's just say a perfect girls charm" Teruhashi said coming through the double doors with Chiyo close behind.

"Teruhashi, are you the cause of this" Kuboyasu said and Teruhashi gave a smirk

"Why of course" she said coming closer.

"Why!" Kaidou injected.

"Because my sweet Kaidou, because of him" Chiyo said pointing at me.

Why am I always the center of things.

"You took my Kaidou away from me he is mine" she said charging towards me but Kaidou stepped in front blocking her.

"Enough Chiyo we have to go before we miss our ride" she said 

"What how are you going to get off" Metori said .

"Your crew are so weak they can't resist the life of the most perfect girl." Teruhashi said.

Before another word could uttered the boat lurnched forward and shook. Seems like the boat got caught in a thunderstorm. A wild one at best.

"Hey is that the crew abandoning ship" Hairo said and Teruhashi pushed him away roughly. She narrowed her eyes. The amount of profanity that went through her mind we're not meant for young ears.

The boat creaked violently . It seemed like this whole room is being torn from the boat. We all hung on for dear life . I held Yuuta close to me knowing he wouldn't be able to hold on by himself. With a final thrash the boat tore and splintered a part throwing the room we we're in under water. Water was filling in fast as the room sunk further down.

Had to think fast in what to do. I didn't have much power left but I used it to teleport the box to an island but sudden jolt cause everyone to be knocked out.

And now we are here now. Believe me arguing isn't going solve anything. 

"If you loved him so much why would you not let him be happy" Kaidou shouted and Teruhashi scuffed. "He will only be happy with me"

"Cyborg Cider Man #2 did you wet yourself" Yuuta said. I looked down and my eyes widened. "Oh.."

Everyone's attention landed on me.

"Kusuo what is wrong"

'My water broke'