Baby Scan

As my second month come to a close Kaidou has grown even more productive as this bump has grown pretty noticably. Kaidou has been taking advantage of that by touching it all the time. He is lucky I love him.

When told my parents that I was pregnant they were surprised to say the least. In the end they accepted it and now are in a baby fever.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Another day at school. I have been receiving a lot of unwanted attention. Usually I'm not bothered by others thoughts but I have to admit thier words sting as they make fun of my weight. 

I entered the classroom to have all eyes on me. I took my normal seat in class. My likability metre is lower than usual now. I can see why since that incident with Teruhashi . As I gazed around I spot Nendou and Hairo chatting over by Hairo's desk. It's nice to see them together and it keeps Nendou busy.

I was broken from my thoughts when Kaidou came through the door panting. Judging by his disheveled clothes and bags under his eyes I could tell he had a rough night.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't walk you to school today" Kaidou said frantically searching me for injuries. "Good you aren't hurt" he said with a breath of realif.

'Kaidou I am not a child , I wouldn't get hurt by walking to school by my self' I told him and he rubbed his shoulder looking embrassed.

"Sorry I'm just nervous that's all, of you and you know what" he said looking down at my belly.

' it is okay Kaidou I understand that you worry but there is no need for that' I said giving Kaidou a  small but reassuring smile.  

Kaidou gives a breath of realif. I took this chance to ask him. 'why were you late today.'

"Well I got jumped by some members of Dark Reunion and had to battle them to retrieve some documents they stole" he said giving a smile. ' Saiki will think I'm a child  if I told him I had a bad dream'

' Shun, you know I can read minds' I said an mischievous smile on my face and Kaidou turned a deep shade of red. ''now what was the dream about'

" Well uhit was about you going into labor and well having like a lot of babies and I can't take care of 24 kids it is too much I'm sorry I'm such a wimp" he said putting his face down on the desk.

I rest a hand on Kaidou's head 'it is okay , the chances if that happening are small so I wouldn't worry about it' I said ' we are going to prove that's not the case with the ultrasound after school'

"Waaah i can come" Kaidou said putting his head up.

'you are the father'.

Before Kaidou could respond the teacher entered and started class.

•~•~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~'~|~|~|~|~•~

After school I teleported Kaidou and I to my brothers lab. 

"Kusuo your right on time" Kusuke said "and you must be the father , I thought my brother would have better taste but love is love " he said and Kaidou didn't know how to respond to that.

I laid on the examination table eyeing my brother . "Oh calm down I just wanted to know the guy who beat me" he said getting the equipment ready.

"What does he mean by beat him" Kaidou said. 'ignore him' I replied as Kusuke placed the cold jelly on my bump. 

He waved the wand around before a strong heart beat filled the room. Sometimes it feels too good to be true . To know I have a baby in me.

"Hmm why this is a surprise" Kusuke said and I raised an eyebrow. 

"What's wrong is sonething wrong with the baby" Kaidou asked.

"Not at all they are perfectly healthy" Kuske said turning on the monitor.

"They!?"

The monitor showed a black and white picture and showed the outline if two heads and two sets if feet.

"Why congratulations brother you are having twins" 

Kaidou fainted.

"I understand what you are thinking I am not joking you are having a boy and a girl isn't that nice"

'oh wow'