How did Saiki Tell His Parents?

Saiki POV

You may be wondering reader why is there an update, this book is completed. Well that's where you are correct it but it seems writer had a burst of inspiration and wishes to tell this tale.

•~•~•~•~•~•

It was night. We just started having dinner when I decided it was the perfect time. They do say it is better to break news through normal conversations.

"Pass the salt there Ku"

As I pass the salt I carefully as I possibly can insert the news.

"By the way I'm pregnant so I need a note to not go P.E"

Apparently my carefully is equivalent to an elephant's.

The room went silent. My parents shocked expressions staring at me. The light thump of the salt shaker hitting the table breaks their trance.

"Oh my Ku, you know what this means honey"

"I know exactly what you mean"

Here they go.

"OUR KU HAS FOUND LOVE!"

They were bawling tears of joy holding each other close . Quite embarrassing and I am the only one seeing it (and probably Kusuke).

"I thought our sons heart was as hard as bedrock but somehow someone managed to crack it"

Stop making me out to be a heartless maniac.

"Oh honey just think a baby is good for Ku, melt that ice exterior of his"

I sit still bewildered by the oddness of my parents. "Don't you think I'm too young to have a kid? Aren't you angry?"

"Oh yes Kusou we most certainly are"

"You aren't leaving your room. For months but Oh a grandchild~"

"We have to contact your parents honey and share the good news"

"Quite yes then we can buy all the stuff for the beautiful little girl "

"You mean our dashing little grandson"

"What do you mean dashing son, we are getting a little grandaughter"

I didn't really pay attention to them after that. They will stop eventually. I looked down at my rounded belly for a moment rubbing it gently.

"I didn't even get to say it is twins..."

"TWINS!?!?!"

"Here we go again...."

•~•~•••••~••

A/N hey guys, I also wanted to take this time and tell you all that I plan to  continue my request book for the summer. I will be writing the ones that have been requested from long again before officially opening again for requests. Also about book 2 in have some chapter written already for it but I I haven't decided to either release it unfinished and update or release it finished and I'm leaning towards finished.

Possible cover art

Possible cover art