Trouble starts with a capital Teruhashi

An angry Teruhashi isn't a good one. She couldn't believe that Saiki would choose Kaidou over her the perfect girl in every shape and form. Well Saiki has another thing coming. I always get what I want. I just need some how would you say finacial assistances since my brother would refuse if it involves Saiki.

"Metori it seems like I have a proposal for you" I said sitting in a cafe next to him. .

"Teruhashi, I was surprised to get your message what might this proposal be" Metori said with his arms crossed.

"I need you to frame Kaidou of cheating on Saiki." I said. It was simple enough plan. Kaidou cheats on Saiki, they break up.and I being the perfect girl I am comfort him and I will finally make Saiki say "oh wow".

Metori though for awhile before saying "well Teruhashi your offer sounds tempting but what do I get out of this".

"You get a broken hearted Kaidou free for you to do whatever you want with" 

"I will have to refuse that offer" Metori said "I personally have no interest in breaking them up"

"Oh yeah, will this.make you say otherwise" I said placing a couple photos on the table.

Metori face flushed  and turned a bright red "how did you get those" he asked looking up in horror.

"Oh these picture of you and a certain purple haired boy having some fun behind the school." I said twirling the picture around. "Let's say a little bird got them for me". I stared into his eyes and smiled. "Now let's make this simple , you do as I say or these pictures of you banging a riftraft like Aren goes all over social media"

I could see the fear in his eyes as he bite his lip. "You are a cruel mistress Teruhashi"

"Then it is a deal then pleasure doing business then Metori"

Metori did not make eye contact with her. "People will find out how much of a wench you are"

"Why you may be mistaken as I am the perfect girl" I said getting up.

"And I always get what I want."