2nd Month

Summary:

Another month passes and Saiki gets bigger

Chapter Text

It's been a month since I revealed to Kaidou I am pregnant and a psychic.

As I got ready for the day I notice my pants wouldn't button no matter how hard I tried. I gave a deep sigh. Well that is one affect of this pregnacy besides the increase in appetite and the worse of all.

I can't eat Coffejelly anymore.

It will be hard but all for you baby.

As I finally find a pair of pants to wear I exit out to school. People have began staring and think loudly about me weight. It's kinda distracting. Least I have Kaidou . But Kaidou has become bit of a mother hen.

"Chew your food more"

"Where.extra layers"

"No Saiki I will do your homework"

"I can carry your bag"

And the list goes on and on. It's not that u don't love the things he do it is just aggravating for him to do it so much.

"Hey Saiki " Kaidou said running up to me with a bag. 

"I got you something." He says breathless. I wonder if it is new pants. Kaidou opens and reveals a tracking device. 

"I thought you would need it for me to keep you safe" Kaidou said. "I can't dream of something happening to you"

I can't decide if I should be happy or offended. As Kaidou rambled on a tuned him out as they began walking to school. 

As we enter the classroom I see Teruhashi looking at me. 'maybe if I suggest for him to loose weight he will do it's she thought. ' and he will take it  a step further and get really in shape'

Teruhashi thought may seem innocent but if she tells him that he will be expected by all students, mostly the male, to do so to not be risked getting in some fight with her followers.

Just as she came closer I pulled Kaidou in and kissed him deeply. That sight froze him in place. There was a chilling silence. Teruhashi broke the silence with a cry.

"Why didn't you tell me you were gay, you broke my heart" she cried . Just by her thoughts you could tell she was faking the cry. 'thats what you get for breaking my heart'

The men grumbled angrily at me shouting words like '''faggot" and "assfucker" as to name a few. 

"No stop this you Saiki did not do anything so step away from him" Kaidou defended me. A quick blow made by some guy hit Kaidou knocking him to the ground.  At that moment I saw red ready to turn that guys guy's inside out but some interrupted.

"I cant believe you guys " Hairo said causing the whole classroom to be silent. "What is it to treat them this way for what being gay"

"There gayness has cause Teruhashi to cry" one ignorant male said and the others yelled in agreement.

"Well then are you prepared to take on me" Hairo said "I'm gay as well"

There were gasps and wide eyes. Murmurs errupted through the crowd. 

The teacher entered to the scene. "What is this ,  why's everyone out thier seats." The teacher said. "who did this, everyone in the hall, Saiki take Kaidou to the nurses office"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'••'

It was not much but some swelling and was easily treated. As we the nurses office Hairo was there.

"I thought you guys would like the know that those guys got suspended" Hairo said "You guys are really together" he asked

'Yes we are' I replied, 'are you really gay'

"Yes I am" Hairo said "um Saiki how did you and confessed to each other"

'we just told each other how we felt' I said and Kaidou spoke up. "Do you like someone  Hairo" Kaidou asked 

"Well yes actually ,don't  tell anyone this but " Hairo looks away "I like Nendou"

There was a period of silence before Kaidou shouted out.

"NENDOU OUR NENDOU" 

Hairo nods looking down . I ellbowed Kaidou  and looked at Hairo. 'So you really like him, you seem open but you never try to talk to him.'

"Well it's more of I don't know how to ask him out I'm not that good at flirting either"

'We can help you out'