Lost P1

Summary:

A boat ride doea not go as planned

Chapter Text

'Shun!' 

Kaidou rushed up the stairs to Saiki's bedroom faster than he has ever gone before.

"KUSUO , Is the baby coming!?!" Kaidou said out if if breath panting standing by the door way.

'Nevermind false alarm' Saiki said ' Since you are up here can you get me some cream pie , ice cream and cake'

Kaidou let's out an exaggerated sigh. "Alright Kusuo " he said turning around to get his Love's request.

This has become a daily occurrence since Saiki has reached his last week of his pregnacy. The babies could come anytime this week causing Kaidou to become on edge. It didn't seem to bother Kusou or at least he didn't show it.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•'•~•~•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'•'

Saiki was relaxing in bed with his normal expression he has as he eats the sweets Kaidou got for him. He was unaware to the consipracy brewing.

In a cafe 200 meters away from Saiki's home. The gang sit discussing plans for Saiki's baby shower.

"So is everything too plan" Airura said hitting her hand to the table. She was the one who has been orchestrating it. She has done every possible thing to keep Saiki from finding out.

"Hairo And Nendou do you have decorations" 

"Yeah we got'em" Nendou said but Hairo didn't respond. When she focused on him she could see him with his mouthfull of ramen. "Yeah we got them" he said with his mouth full.

"Okay then" she said then . "Metori you have the venue ready" 

"Of course I would " he said thinking back at him threating the boat director . Oh how he fell.

"Alright then Mera you got the food picked out" Airura said pointing to the girl fighting Hairo for the last slice of cake. Mera learned when Nendou accidentally told her. She was cool about it and Saiki didn't mind her knowing. "Yes I do" she said finally winning the cake.

"The rest of you meet at the boat an hour before to decorate, Saiki Baby Shower party is going to be success.

Unknown to them an evil wrench was there listening to thier plans.

"Well it seems Saiki is going to have a baby shower how fun guess we have some planning to do ourselves" she said

"Indeed" Chiyo said . She was very angry to find out Saiki stole Kaidou away from her and it is time for revenge.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~•~√~√~√'√√'√'√'√'√'√'

Saiki was having a bad feeling today and Kaidou has been acting secreatly. Every time he reads his minds he is reciting the alphabet. He is hiding something . 

"Hey Kusou I wanna take you somewhere" he said. Yuuta was clinging to Kaidou's leg dressed also. Seems like Yuuta is coming along as well. 

'Where are we going' Saiki asks . 

"It is a surprise " he said and Saiki was still skeptical. "Trust me"

In the end Saiki got dress and made the ride to the docks. As soon as they made to the dock. 

"Surprise" everyone said . Nendou was holding a sign that read 'Baby Shower' but it was spelt wrong.

'Wow, I didn't expect this ' he said and Airura ran up and hugged him. Her breast jiggled as she did.

"It is all for you, your baby shower on this boat provided by Metori." She said .

Saiki looked at the boat and one thought came to mind.

This is most likely going end up terribly wrong.