Lost P3

Pain

That was all Saiki felt.

A stabbing pain.

It prodded and tore through everything.

And there was the contraction pain as well but it wasn't as bad as the sounds of everyone panicking.

"We can't use sea water !" Aiura' shouted at Kuboyasu . "How was I supposed to know!"

"We can't put the baby in that it's Sandy" Kaidou shouted at Chiyo who insisted on helping. "How do you expect it not to be we are on a island!"

In everyone surprise it was Mera who spoke up. "Everyone listen!. Aiura and Chiyo go search for some banana leaves, Hairo and Nendou search for some sticks to make a fire, Metori look for a sharp rockand Kaidou comfort your baby mama am I understood!"

Everyone blinked before agreeing and going off to perform the tasks. Mera came up to Saiki and took of his pants. 

"How do you know how to deliver a baby" Kaidou asked.

"I use to perform back alley births" she said.  It really wasn't that surprising.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~'•~•~•''|'|~|~|~•~'|~•''

4 hours past and the sun has set. The warm fire keeping the air warm. 

Yuuta would rub Saiki's belly comforting him as each contraction hit. 

Mera made a tent to conserve Saiki's privacy.

"Alright Saiki it is time to push." Mera said softly . Kaidou to Saiki's hand giving him a comforting smile.

1 hour past then two before the loud cries of the babies engulfed the tent. 

Kaidou could not stop crying seeing them. Everyone gathered to see the babies cooing at how cute they are.

Saiki blocked them all out looking down at his little miracles. He cuddled them close not wanting them away from him.

"What are their names?"

Saiki looked up and shocked everyone by giving a small smile before saying

"Shyo and Fumi"