The Beast

Summary:

To face a beast is one thing
But to tell a beast that you got someone Pregnant
Is a whole new level of hell

It has been a week since the fire incident and things have gotten better and normal as it ever was. My parents decided to adopt Yuuta since he had no living family. Even though he is now my brother he treats me more as a mom than a brother. He doesn't want to be left alone without me , including sleeping, he follows me around and he likes to play with my bump. He is like another Kaidou just less obnoxious behavior.

Today I am preparing to meet Kaidou's mother which he finally, after weeks of protest, decided to tell her. I am surprised he kept that secret from his mother and siblings for such a long time. Well he did keep that he had siblings also so he can keep a secret.

•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~√~•~•~√

I stood in front my closet in disarray . Nothing and I repeat noting can fit me. Even the new clothes my mom got last month that was way too big on me can fit. I guess that's the trouble with twins. I can't go meet his mother in a T-shirt and sweatpants plus it is starting to get cold so can't wear that out.  I slumped back on my bed and sighed in frustration. An idea came to me. I didn't like it but he guess he has no other choice.

I picked up the phone and called Hairo. It took a few rings before he answered.

"Hey Saiki sorry to keep you ringing just finished a runrsince I have started feeling better" Hairo said sounding not tired at all.

'Hello Hairo, would you mind if I could borrow some of Nendou's clothing like a button up shirt and pants I am in a real need of it'

"I will give you something better, I could pick up some clothes for you, and don't even speak of paying me back take it as a gift" Hairo said. You practically feel him smiling through the phone.

'thank you Hairo' 

"Don't worry I will have them in a flash" Hairo said and with that he hung up.

You may be wondering why I didn't ask Kaidou . You see it would of caused more trouble than good. Kaidou doesn't know that I know that he has a job. He is working to save money up for a house or more of an apartment for us to live in. A job, cram school and regular school he has a lot on his plate so there is no need for me to add to it.

•~•~•~•~•~√~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~√

Sure enough Hairo arrived with a bag of dress clothes that could fit me. I put them on just in time for Kaidou to arrive to take us to his house. I have been here before so it wasn't a new environment. Kaidou opened the door and took my coat trying to be a gentleman. 

"Mom I'm back" Kaidou said leading me to the living room. Kaidou's mom stuck her head out about to greet us before she froze. I could tell that her eyes was focused at my midsection. It felt kinda werid . She soon snapped out of her gaze before going back to the kitchen . I can believe in shock.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••'•~•'•'•'•'•'•'•'

"Well now Saiki , it is uh pleasure for you to have you here" she said giving a weak forced smile. Kaidou's siblings eyes were focused at me and my midsection from since dinner started. 

"Well um Saiki is can see you are pregnant I can presume" She said . ' i sure as hell hope that child is not Kaidou's I will not have my son become a drop out because of this whole' her thoughts rang angrily.

I believe it was something in the food, not mood swings, but I felt my self tear up slightly looking down at my plate. Whatever that in this.food, and not mood swings, has bad timing. 

"Well I can't believe such a bright kid like you would go out and do something so reckless to result in this" she said her thoughts raging in her head.

"Well mom the thing is,the reason this happened to him is my fault" Kaidou said and you could hear his mother's shreaks from the inside.

"I CANT BELIVE THAT LITTLE WHORE GOT YOU THINKING HIS BASTARD KID IS YOURS"she exploded catching everyone off guard. She turned to me. "HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY THINK OF PINNING YOUR BASTARD ON MY PRECIOUS SHUN, HE HAS HIS FULL LIFE AHEAD AND YOU WANT TO HOLD HIK BACK HERE BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT HIM EXEL"She spoke loudly. You could see the vein popping from her head.

Kaidou fist clenched and she stood up. "You shouldn't be the one to talk mom, least I AM taking responsibility for my CHILD. Kaidou said.  I haven't heard him sound so confident before. 

"You don't know a thing " She said . "Oh yes I do, I am not gonna act like my father and abandon his family I am going to take care of Kusou and or babies with all my heart and power" 

"You don't know a thing about raising a family" she said "and I will not have you throw your well plan life away for this bitch"

"Then I will go" he said grabbing my hand helping me up before going out the house with my hand firm in his grasp. I could hear Kaidou's swirl of thoughts as he walked out on the street. They drowned out his mother's calls for him  to come back.

•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~

We sat in my room with a cup of tea my mom made when we came home. It was silent besides the sounds of the sipping of tea.

Kaidou broke the silence. "I am sorry about tonight, I didn't think my mom would be like this" he said looking down. 

' it is okay Shun, she is in shock and denial now, give her time' I replied.

"She said things that hurt you and caused you to cry"

 'it was not that just something in the food . ' I said . Kaidou walked over to me a kneeled down on one knee.

"Kusuo I was going to ask you this after dinner and stuff in a better setting but" he reached in his pocket a reveled a silver wedding band. "What I'm trying to say, that I love you Kusuo and would you marry me"

I stared at him for a minute before a small smile appeared on my lips and I nodded 'yes I would like that very much' I said and Kaidou smiled and slipped the band on my finger. He wrapped his arms around me before kissing me. I could feel Kaidou's tears touch his face.

"I love you more than you could ever know Kusuo"

'love you too'