Locker Room Find

Summary:

Kaidou you sneaky little adorable boy.

Oh great PE the one class I hate even more so due to my recent condition. On a normal I can keep an average speed with no problem but now I'm struggling even to keep up with Kaidou.

Well shocker that it is Kaidou's fault in all this . 

Hairo as always motivating us as ever. It's not that he is bad it's just gets annoying at times.

"Saiki what's with this pace today you can do it , I'm sure it's just a slump," Hairo chanted.

Well if I did run faster I might go too fast and circle the Earth taking us back a day or two. Hairo soon lost attention towards me and went to other students. I glance down at my belly a sighed . Why do these things happen to me.

I look up to see Kaidou trying to get ahead of me. He was huffing and puffing not making much progress. 

'If i at least win him , he will sure to develop feelings for me,' he voiced loud pushing himself.

It's nice that he is willing to maybe suffer a heart attack for my attention maybe I should cut him some slack. I slowed down allowing Kaidou to pass. Never seen Kaidou happier in his life.

As I change in the locker room I notice the small mound under my shirt. It was small but firm. It is kinda fascinating to have a life in you. I was too preoccupied cupping the little bump to notice Kaidou entering the locker room for his shoes to see Saiki in this position.

"Saiki?"

"Shit"