An angry exGang memeber

Summary:

Kuboyasu does not like people threating his boyfriend even if that person is Teruhashi.

Metori wasn't one to enjoy being threaten. He did try getting his body guards to disose of that fowl blue haired girl but they are all idiots and all quit than do that. In the end  he could just tell my father but that would be too easy for her he wants her to remember her place.

"Kuboyasu!" He said going up to his purpled hair boyfriend who was waiting for him on his motercycle he got since he got his license. 

Kuboyasu had small smile on his lips seeing him but it soon faded. He looked flustered. Which means something is terribly wrong with him. Metori would never leave himself look so flustered and without his body guards.

"Metori what is wrong" Kuboyasu said pushing up his glasses that has fallen down slightly.

"Teruhashi thinks she could bribe into hurting your friends even though I don't care for them that much but they mean something to you" Metori said fixing his hair back perfectly.

Kuboyasu could feel his inner delinquent bubbling underneath but he stood calm. "What did she wanted you to do" 

"Well she wanted me to stage Kaidou cheating on Saiki so she could have Saiki for herself, she is really crazy when I think about it." Metori explained.

Kuboyasu went quiet. He wanted no more than to hurt Teruhashi but he wasn't that person anymore. "What's the plan then "

Metori smiled mischievously.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•'•'•~•'•

Teruhashi was feeling pretty good about herself. Metori had just text her that he had the scene all set up. When she was almost at the place the sound of bikes we're heard. Motercycles surrounded her. This is definitely Metori's doing . They should of stop by now if they saw the perfect girl they were going to intimidate. 

The fact is they can't see her. The helmets, complimentary of Metori, blocked out Teruhashi aura glow and her face. 

Suddenly one of the more brually biker sweeped up Teruhashi and drove down the most busiest streets. They were sure alot of pictures being taken and posted all over media of Teruhashi the perfect girl hanging out with brully delinquents.

From a dark Metori and Kuboyasu watched. "Do you feel better now" Kuboyasu asked him and the silver haired boy sighed

"could be better" he retourted.

Kuboyasu pulled Metori in for a kiss. When they broke apart Kuboyasu held him close. "Better now"

"It shall suffice"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•

"Hey Kusou don't you have a feeling something was supposed to happen today" Kaidou  said  sitting next to Saiki with a bowl of popcorn.

Saiki shrugged and shook his head. 'not at all' he said taking the bowl of popcorn from Kaidou and resting it in his bump. The bowl suddenly moved a bit.

"Did you do that " he asked and Saiki shoked his head.

'Babies kicked' Saiki said rubbing the spot.

"Woah " Kaidou placed his hand on the spot and the baby kicked harshly at his hand. Kaidou scooted away with the popcorn.

'good baby' 

"Who side are you on!"

'my one'

Kaidou pouted and ate the popcorn.

'You father is such a baby'

"HEY!"