Chapter 3

"Tenshi get up it's time for breakfast"
"5 more minutes" Tenshi told the black-headed boy from under his blanket.
"Fine, then I'll eat all the pancakes"
"No, you won't!!!" Tenshi exclaimed getting up and trying to jump off the bed, but falling down the bed instead, then he got up and looked at Akuma that was laughing his head off.
Then Tenshi just passed beside Akuma and set down at the table and eat his pancakes then the other boy joined him.
"We still have 1 day and 12 hours before arriving at distinction" Akuma informed
"Really we still have almost 2 days left in this"
"Don't start whining again this is a very good transport choice, we have two beds, a table, a kitchen, it might be a bit small but it's ideal" Akuma told him.
"Yeah, yeah, it's fine"
After breakfast, the boys where clueless about what to do, then they just both looked outside.
"What should we do" Tenshi asked clearly bored of doing nothing, "except looking outside".
"I don't know" Akuma said not moving a inch from his position.
"Could we stop a bit, I need to go"
"We're?"
"Well, um... at the washroom"
"i need to go as well, I'll asked the driver to find a stop" Akuma called the driver, and soon after the transport came to a stop.

***

1 day later and about 5 hours, if they don't count all the stops they've made because a certain someone.
"Were almost at the portal" The driver informes
"Great" Tenshi exclaimed.
After they passed the portal, the driver drop them off and when back to heaven.
"Ok, so what princess are we starting with?" Asked Tenshi.
"There's no we, you'll go get the northern, and southern princesses and I'll get the two others"
"You're giving me the hardest ones to find"
"That not true the northern princess never gets out of the castle and you only have the southern that might be a bit harder to find"
"A BIT HARDER, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! She had to escape her kingdom after that her parents have been slayed by that new king of the south, she could be in any other kingdom" the blonde boy screamed very irritated.