Chapter 5

After running away from the awkwardness of what happened with that blonde guy, Natsu was very happy about being finally away from him, who ever he is.
She was continuing her way to the village on her normal past, when a sodden memory of about 10 years ago made his appearance.

Start of Flashback
On a very peaceful night, when she was asleep, she heard some screaming coming from downstairs, at first Natsu was terrified of going to see what was going on, but after a minute or two, she took all the courage in her small body, and want downstairs, what she saw was the worst thing she ever encountered in her lifetime...
End of Flashback

***

"I'm never gonna find the princess!!!!" Tenshi whined still walking, but then he stops, to look at a small village, that looked very peaceful. When he saw a girl with a brown cape that he recognized from earlier, yes, the weirdo that wasn't sure of her age.
"Hey, Lady, That is 56 or 14" Tenshi says walking in her direction, when she was talking at one of the villagers, when she was buying some fruits.
"Oh dear god, not you again" the browned cape girl sighs.
"You know this boy, Natsu?" The man that was selling fruits asked.
"I meet him on my way here" Natsu exclaimed.
"Oh" the lady that was talking to her exclaimed.
"Natsu, that's a nice name" Tenshi smiled.
"Thanks" Natsu said emotionless still choosing her fruits.
"I was wondering what age are you really?" Tenshi asked.
"I'm 14, when I first meet you I said that I was 56 because I thought you came from hemisphere, but I was wrong, you don't come from here, do you? " Natsu explained.
"You're right I'm not from here, I'm from Heaven" Tenshi said, then the man and the lady and Natsu were speechless from what he just said. "Why are you looking at me like that"
"You come from Heaven?!!! Really?!" Natsu screamed.
"Yeah, I said so, do you think I would really lie about that" Tenshi told the three of them, Natsu nodes.
Then Natsu looked back at the man and choose apples, bananas, and grapes, and put them in her basket and paid for them. Then the lady that was talking to her earlier, leaved after saying goodbye to Natsu and Tenshi.
"Do you want to get a tour of the village... what's your name again?" Natsu asked thinking she forgot his name, "way to go!, way to go Natsu forgetting his name" she thought.
"Oh right, I didn't introduce myself correct, my bad" Tenshi excuse himself. "My name is Tenshi"
"Well, Tenshi, do you want me to show you around" Natsu asked politely, but was hoping he would say no.
"Sure that would be amazing, thank you" Tenshi answered her.
"Great then follow me" Natsu said not very enthusiastically, then started the tour.
After a while Natsu was very excited that the tour was finally coming to an end, that's when some of the villagers kids were playing and not looking were they were going, when one of them almost came in contact with a horse carriage. The accident did not cause any injury, but a lot of commotion between the villagers and of course Tenshi.

^_^•^_^•^_^

I'm so sorry, if you guys were waiting after me to send a chapter, I was at my family's camp were there's no wifi, sucks right!! I'm alright, I had bunch of things to do, like mostly reading but that's fun!! Right?! Of course you guys need to agree!

Anyways, don't worry, I didn't forget about you my beautiful readers, during my 1 week and a half at my camp, I rote about 4 chapters.

Hope you like it so far. Bye bye, my lovelies, and I'll see you next time!!!!!