Chapter 4

"Natsu, wake up, breakfast is ready"
The red-headed girl woke up and started walking downstairs and smelled some omelettes.
"Good Morning, Grandpa" She said smiling at the old man, "don't push yourself too hard, you'll hurt your back again"
Natsu sits down, and starts eating. After finishing her meal, she gets up, takes her dishes and her grandpa's and puts them in the sink ,then started doing the dishes.
When she was finished with the dishes and cleaned the table, she want to her room, to put on some clothes. Then when back downstairs, to put on some shoes at the door.
"I'm gonna get some groceries at the village, grandpa, don't forget to take your morning medicine, okay?"
"I already took them, Natsu, be careful on your way to the village"
"Don't worry, I'll be very careful"
She takes her cape and cover herself, then kisses her grandpa goodbye. She started walking at the nearest village, when she encountered a blonde boy that was looking in the opposite direction. "This is weird, no one comes in this part of the forest" She thought.
"I'm certain this is not the southern kingdom... then where am I" The blondie exclaimed.
"Are you crazy, you really want to go to the south kingdom!!!" Natsu exclaimed.
"Well I have too, I need to find someone" The boy said turning around to face the girl that was covered by a brown cape.
"its that way" she tells the boy. "Right now you're in the western dimension" Natsu respondent pretty rudely at the blonde and keeps on her way to the village.
"Thank you, old lady"
"I'm not old, I'm a teenager, I'm 56 years old"
"What?!?!!"
"N-no, no, no, I'm 14 years old"
"So what are you 56 or 14?"
"I'm 14, okay!!" Natsu scream before running away.

***

After one day of walking, after splitting way with Tenshi, Akuma was almost at the western castle, when something flow on top of him.
"Wait, princess come back" one of the castle guards said running after a cloud in the sky that was going at a impossible past.
"What?!, That's the princess!!" Akuma screamed.
"Well, yes, she got mad and ran away, oh, your the student from Royalty Magical Academy, that was supposed to get the princess Aki, please follow me, I'll take you to the king" the guard said starting walking to the castle.
At the castle, Akuma was took to the audience room where, he found the king and his wife, that looked quite depressed.
"Prince Akuma, you must be here for the princess, I'm very disappointed that my daughter took the news of going to your Academy very badly, she ran away after hearing this" the King explained.
"Oh, she got mad because she's changing schools?" Akuma asked.
"That would seem to be the problem" the Queen explained.
"We can't send guards to go get her because they can't use magic, normally I get her or we just let her be, and she comes back want she's hungry" the King explains "but we can't let her come back on her own because she'll miss the entrance at Royalty Magical Academy" then the King started staring at Akuma. "Wait don't you have wings"
"Well.... yeah"
"Perfect then you can go search for the princess!! Thank you so much!" the King exclaimed.
"I didn't even say I would do it" Akuma thought looking at the king very reluctantly and speechlessly.
"I'll be on my way" Akuma said still very thunderstruck and flabbergasted by the situation. Then walk out of the audience room making is way out of the castle.
"Finally I don't have to go" the King told his wife, when Akuma was long gone.

^_^•^_^•^_^

A new character, who could this Natsu person be????. Very mysterious!! Lol, Aki's parents are hilarious!! Oh right! I should probably introduce myself, I'm so forgetful sometimes it's IMPOSSIBLE!!

Hi, guys, as you probably figured I'm the author, I didn't make a appearance, in the last chapters, because I wanted you readers to enjoy at 100% my story (and I didn't want to bored the one of you, that just skips the authors notes, a.k.a ME)

Hope you enjoy the story so far, don't worry if you do, there a lot more than that came from.