Chapter 7

"Please, I can't come back without you, or I'll lose my bet against Akuma, please Natsu, I'm begging you" The blond Prince whined.
"For the last time, NO!!" Natsu exclaimed and turn to face the whining Prince Tenshi, "and stop following me". She spins around and keep going to the way home. Tenshi that was still following her, was really curious about where she was going, Natsu was about to tell him to stop following her for the third time, when she her a familiar scream ask for help.
"HEL...." was the scream they heard, it was coming from Natsu's adoptive grand-father's house. That when Natsu ran towards the house and found her grand-father laying on the burnt grass floor, blood and burning marks all over his clothes and his skin.
"Grandpa, wha... what happen?" Natsu said on the verge of tears.
At the exact moment, a creature with a devilish grin, that where twined by some wings, started laughing with a mocking, demonic laugh, and yes there was standing a demon.
There he was laughing and looking down at them, about 3'5 feet's from the ground.
"I'm what happened, hahahahaa!!!" The red-demon laughed mocking.
At that exact moment, Tenshi hand on his sword, ready to equip it, ran at a incredible past to the demon, unleashing a very good looking sword, with the golden nuggets that it contains. This golden sword containing a absolutely stunning enchantment and was one of the most precious heritage of the Heaven's royal family, past on to generation to generations. The moment Tenshi left the ground and swung his sword at his enemy, his enemy had already teleported to who knows where, at the last exact second before the golden sword made contact with his skin. Tenshi had no time for any real reaction, at the moment the demon disappeared, gravity wasn't so nice and made the Prince gracefully face plant in a tree.
"Crap, he can teleport!!" Tenshi screamed furiously, "and that really hurts" he then whispers to himself.
"Where is that wimp" Tenshi exclaimed out of frustration a second time.
Natsu that was talking, to her grandpa telling him his going to be quickly healed. "He's obviously in the hell's dimension by now, still laughing about what he did!!" Natsu held at the blond still on the verge of tears.
Tenshi walked to Natsu, and stood beside her looking a the small home, Natsu and her adoptive grand-father live, "the demons never leave before making a scene, he's obviously not gone, I can feel it" he though.
"I need to go get some medication" Natsu said will running to the house. At that exact moment Tenshi, realize that his haunch was correct and the demon really wasn't gone, he caught Natsu's arm and pushed her to the ground. Once that action was achieved, the house caught on fire.
"The demon obviously wasn't gone, but for your information now he is!" Tenshi exclaimed turning around to face Natsu, that was sitting on the burnt grass.
Natsu gave him not a very impressed look, and when to her grandpa.
"You'll be find grandpa, I'll find a way to help you" Natsu started crying.
"Don't worry my Natsu... i'll always be... with you, my day was... going to come, never thought that... day... would be today, be safe, I love you" where his last words.
"G-g-grandpa, don't leave me, not you too" Natsu mutters her head on her grandpa's stomach, crying. "I love you, rest... in peace" where the only words she could only find to say.

^_^•^_^•^_^

So many emotions, I cried so much at the end, I think I need more tissues. I'll be find, but I think I'll stop the story here. It maybe short but full of emotions.

A lot of Love for Natsu's adoptive Grand-father. RIP.

Love you all, and I'll see y'all next chapter!!