Not Part of the Story, But Still Worth Reading II

Hey everyone!

Anyone excited to see what my new story will be about? If you aren't too bad, because that's what this part is about. So, here's the long summary of the book

In the world, there were four beings more powerful then anyone else. They each controlled one of four different things. Some were more powerful then others, but they all needed each other to survive. Anytime one ruler died, another would take their place. The world simply couldn't survive without the balance between the four rulers.

Together, they ruled the whole world. Winter and Summer each ruled three quarters of the world and would switch which quarters each was in charge often. The quarters that both ruled over experienced seasons that people called fall and spring. The quarter that they alone ruled experienced a season with the same name aa the ruler. Life and Death rules over the whole world and only stepped in when they wanted to.

Winter was the weakest of them all, but she could still kill millions with a flick of her wrist. Then came Summer. On a good day she was a ray of sunshine, but anyone who got on her bad side instantly regretted it. Next was Death, like her power suggested, any major plagues or murderous beings were usually cause or created by her. The strongest of them all was Life. She could resurrect anyone as long as they were worthy. The only problem was that she didn't control who she believed to be worthy. If her power deemed it fit then an accused murderer could be brought back.

The four beings had no one except each other. When one died, they grieved. When another rose up to take their place, they celebrated. To kill on of the four was a nearly impossible task. To become one of the four was even more so. This is a story about the future queen of winter. The girl who would achieve an impossible task. The girl who would become one of the four. The girl who would forever be remembered.

So, thoughts? Ideas? Anyone else notice that I give away the ending? Too bad it's not the actual ending. Besides anyone who knows books can easily figure out that the girl will become one of the four. I'm sorry if I just insulted anyone who couldn't figure it out. Anyways, now here's the still in progress, rough draft of the prologue.

The Queen of Winter sat upon her icy throne. She had been plotting to overthrow the others for many centuries now. It wouldn't do to kill them. No, it wouldn't do at all. Killing them would only insure that a new generation rose to take the thrones. Rather, the Queen of Winter planned to encase them in an inescapable ice cocoon. She had spent so long perfecting her ice and making it so that not even the Queen of Summer could melt it. She had plotted everything to the last detail and when she executed her plan, it worked perfectly. Now, the weakest of the four was the only one left to rule. The others sat beside her throne never aging, never dying, and never free. They would never stop her and she would forever rule over the world. The winter season was about to get a lot longer.

Well, I hope you read the new story. It'll probably be called Winter's Reign and it'll be out in the next few days...probably. Anyways, back to the story. Thanks for reading this

-Panda12Panda12
P.S. I really should stop mentioning pandas all the time, but it's a hard habit to kick