AUTHOR'S NOTE

COPYRIGHT

©All rights reserved©

No part of this work may be reproduced, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means- photocopy, mechanical, electronic and recording. It shouldn't be distributed by any means or in any form without prior permission from the author.

This is my first novel. Many chapters will be based on real life experiences as it is said 'your life and environment is a scattered story, make meaning of it and build it into a real book'.

Characters portrayed in this book is purely fictional and any similarity to real people is purely unexpected even though names of most of the characters where gotten from friends and loved ones. For example, the name, Dubem which was portrayed in the book as one of Harida's friends is actually my brothers name. Also, ifeanyi which was portrayed as Harida's best friend is actually a good friend of mine. Chikamharida was a name I fell in love with immediately I heard it so I thought, why not use it?

NOTE: I must inform you that this is a Nigerian based novel and uses first person point of view. If you are Not Nigerian, this book is not restricted to just Nigerians because it portrays a Worldwide problem which is the stigma associated to mental illnesses.

Also, this is the first draft so they are going to be a lot of grammatical errors. Bare with me and move on.

I am so sorry for wasting your time, you can go on with your reading but don't forget to vote and comment your suggestions, it is highly appreciated. Thanks, loves💜💜