THANK YOU GUYS!!!

So, I just want to formally say thank you especially to the people that followed me up the first time especially Ima_zaddy8 Sixfeetoffineapple Nwaanyieze. julianelson24.  I love you so much.

You too exquisite_22 . you are such a hyper person. You literally commented on every single chapter of my book. Thank you.

To jane_lausten I never properly thanked you for the cover photo of Flaws of an African Girl. You are an awesome person. You were even more excited about it than me.

I am still in the editing process to make it a better book that publishers would want. So yesterday, while I was editing a chapter, I kind of got stuck so I went back to wattpad and I read the comment section. That was when I saw a suggestion jane_lausten made and I used that as the framework for my editing. So yes, you all are really important in my writing journey.

I hope I am not boring you but the point of this is just to say Thank you to every single reader, those that sent me DM's encouraging me, those that voted on every single chapter, those that commented on every single chapter, those that gave me constructive criticisms. You all are the real MVP's...

My naija and African supporters, I see every single thing you guys are doing for my book and just because I don't appreciate every time doesn't mean I didnt feel the love. I might have been busy and I apologise for that. 😞😞😞

I am going to stop here before I get out of hand.

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤