~ Part 1 ~

Minho ran through the hall as he planted a prank somewhere, again. 'Toublemaker' would be an understatement of what he actually is. A deep voice was heard shouting. "LEE MINHO!" as ice cold water was dripping off of him, the voice belonging to the one and only Lee Felix.

Water seems as a light prank doesn't it? That's because Felix and Minho are best friends and Minho didn't want to prank him too badly. He considered both water or orange juice but decided juice would've been too cruel since it would stick for the rest of the day.

As Minho was running through the hallway, away from Felix, he bumped into someone.

The person he bumped into fell to the ground. "Watch where you're going, asshole." The person scowled, not even knowing who pushed him to the ground as he didn't look up.

"Oh I'm sorry your Majesty. I didn't know this hall belonged to you." Minho said, sarcastically, as he tilted his head down to look at who he had pushed to the floor.

The boy quickly tilted his head up as he recognized that voice immediately. "Lee Minho, the school's delinquent."

Minho scoffed. "Han Jisung, the school's princess."

"Excuse me?" Jisung hissed, looking offended.

"Cute" the elder thought to himself as he let out a slight chuckle. "Sorry princess, can't talk, I'm being chased. Bye!"

"Lee Minho, I swear to g-" Felix whisper shouted, turning around the corner as he sees Jisung on the ground. "Jisung? What are you doing?" He asked questionably.

"I'm cuddling the floor." He said, sarcastically. "What does it look like I'm doing?" Jisung snapped. "More importantly... Why the hell are you soaking wet?"

"Lee Minho is my best friend, that's why. I was on my way to strangle him." He said, motioning his hands into some kind of strangling position.

Jisung got up from the ground, removing the dirt from his pants. "Oh! So he was running from you, he went that way." He said, pointing his index finger in the direction Minho went. "Why do you even put up with him?" He asked, not understanding why one of his close friends is best friends with someone like that.

"We've been friends since childhood, I'm used to this." He said, moving his hand around his obviously wet self. "He's actually not that bad, believe me!"

Jisung snorted in disbelief. "Sure."

"Anyway, gotta go strangle that pretty face for embarrasing me in front of Changbin. See ya later, Jisung-ah!" Felix said as he ran off again.

"He does have a pretty face" Jisung thought to himself.

As Jisung was putting some books in his locker Seungmin popped up out of nowhere, startling him ofcourse. "Damn Seungmin-ah, stop doing that, jeez!"

Seungmin grinned. "Sorry.. but not really. I wanted to ask you if you wanna come over to my house after school? My mom said I'm allowed to invite some friends over for the weekend and it's friday today so... Wanna come?" He asked.

"Ofcourse I'll come. Count me in."

"Yeyy! I'll introduce you to some of my friends, that you don't know, tonight. You'll get along with one of them really well, I'm sure!" He says enthusiastically. "See you tonight!" He added, waving at the other and heading off to his next class.

[At Seungmin's house]

Jisung arrived a tad later than everyone else since he had some after school tasks to do.

The doorbell rang as Seungmin went to open the door. "Ah, finally you're here!"

"Sorry, had some tasks I had to care of first." Jisung said, smiling apoligetically.