~ Part 2 ~

[The next morning]

"Are you sure we shouldn't wake them up?" Woojin whispered.

"Woojin? Why are you-" Jisung muttered with a morning voice, slowly opening his eyes. "WOAH WHAT THE HELL-" He shouted as he woke up and jumped out of bed, falling onto the floor.

"Ouch! That hurt you know!" Minho whisper shouted as he started to wake up as well. The younger had kicked his precious leg.

They were sleeping chest to chest, literally against each other as Minho had his left arm wrapped around the younger's waist. Faces barely a few inches apart. On top of that, they woke up with seven people watching that. The younger couldn't feel more embarrased.

"S-sorry but w-we were really close." Jisung stuttered out of shock.

Minho yawned slightly. "Yeah ofcourse we were, I pulled you closer. It's not the end of the world, so calm down." He says in a very calm but sleepy tone.

"His morning voice is so hot" Jisung thought to himself. Jisung flushed. "W-why did you pull me closer to you?"

"Yeah, Minho hyung. Why did you?" The youngers asked in unison, everyone having a smug on their face.

"Yah! It's not like that! He was having nightmares which made him roll around every second so I couldn't sleep. I pulled him closer to make him feel at ease and he did because he slept soundless after that." The elder explained.

Jisung got even more flustered after hearing that. He was at ease sleeping in Minho's arms? He has never been at ease in anyone's arms when he had nightmares.

He has always had nightmares ever since he was a kid but his parents told him they could never calm him down. Whatever they did, it never helped him to get rid of the nightmares. Ofcourse that's too embarrasing for him to tell the elder. He could never.

"I-I'm sorry!" Jisung shouted while bowing his head, looking at his knees because he was still sitting on the floor. Flushed.

"Woah calm down, it's okay! At least I'm glad I could get you to sleep at ease!" Minho said while getting out of bed and crouching down to where Jisung is sitting.

He ruffeled the younger's fluffy bed hair and chuckled. "Cute." He said with a smile, standing up and heading towards the door while saying "I'm gonna use the bathroom. Don't dare to barge in or pull a prank on me."

When walking towards the door he heard a faint 'Thank you' and a slight louder 'Shut up' coming out of Jisung's mouth which made a grin appear on his face, ofcourse no one saw that.

"Pulling pranks is your thing you little shit!" Felix said loud enough for Minho to hear as he let out a slight chuckle.

Felix went over to Jisung and asked if everything was okay. "I thought nothing helped to stop the nightmares?" He asked earnestly.

"I thought so as well. Please don't tell them, espescially not him." Jisung whispered for only Felix to hear. Felix simply nodded, understanding the other.

[Time skip]

The weekend flew by. It was Monday. That day created by the damn devil. Jisung finally despised something more than he despised Lee Minho, which is the day; Monday. He walked through the hallway to the library, luckily for him he has free period the first hour. The bell rang as he walked into the library.

He saw someone laying on the floor, a book covering his face. He wondered if the person was dead or something so he removed the book from the person's face.

"Ofcourse." He sighed really quietly. "Lee Minho. Out of all students in this school it's Lee Minho."

He nudged the elder's shoulder hoping to wake him up without startling him. As he did so, he felt a hand holding the collar of his shirt, yanking him down, beinf face to face with him.