~ Part 5 ~

[Five hours later at Lunch:]

All nine of them sat together for lunch, obviously. They all get along really well now, even the ones who didn't really know each other before are now best friends.

One of Minho's classmates, or let's say fangirls, walked towards the boys' table. "Minho-ah, can we talk privately for a minute?"

Everyone was looking at the two. Minho looked around his table, looking his friends in the eyes for just half a second each.

"What is it Seoyun? You can tell me in front of them, they're my friends." Minho said in an uninterested tone.

"Do you wanna go out with me?" She suddenly asked.

"No." He answered bluntly.

You could feel tention in the air. Some of the others were kind of surprised he said no since the girl is cute but mostly because he answered her so coldly. It's not like Minho.

"W-why not?" She asked.

"I'm not interested in you." He answered as he took a bite of his lunch.

"Just give me a chance! You won't regret it." She whined out loud.

Minho stood up from his seat to face her, the others' eyes following his every movement. "Listen. I'm not interested in girls, okay?!" He blurted out and walked out of the cafeteria.

They were all pretty shocked. Did Minho just come out... to everyone? Practically the whole cafeteria heard him. They were still surprised by the fact that Minho turned out to be gay but not that much since he's being pretty gay with Jisung lately.

They all watched him leave the cafeteria. He looked so irritated and angry, they were worried about him.

Chan sprinted after Minho. "Yah! Minho-ah!" He shouted which made Minho turn around. "I know you're getting tired of her asking that but you didn't have to be so harsh on her."

"She doesn't take hints. She doesn't take no for an answer. She keeps asking me that same damn question every day and my answer is the same every day; No. I'm getting annoyed with her." He said annoyed as he started panting rapidly for some reason.

The others soon joined the two who ran out of the cafeteria.

"Minho hyung, are you okay?" Jeongin asked the elder with a concerned face.

"Yes I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be okay?" Minho asked the youngest questionably while breathing in and out very heavily and fast.

"Minho hyung... Your face is really really red." Hyunjin said worryingly.

"And your breathing is too fast." Woojin added with concern.

"Wha- what are you talking abou-" Minho said as he fell to the ground, everything around him starting to blur and then black out.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Felix shouted, shocked as his best friend just fainted and hit his head on the ground, hard.

[A/N]
This chapter is shorter than the other chapters because I wanted this one to end this way I guess?

Just a heads up, if this shiz gets confusing in any way or something like that it's because I just write stuff on the spot and have no actual storyline figured out lmao... Im now kinda writing the last chapter and I'm having trouble.. let's hope it doesn't turn out like shit will we..
[Edit: lmao I was nowhere near the end here + I did eventually have a storyline, kinda xD]

To be continued ;)