~ Part 12 ~

He closed the gap between them and softly pressed his lips against Jisung's.

Surprisingly, Jisung didn't suppress. He even leaned into the kiss as they deepened it.

Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's neck as he pulled him closer to deepen the kiss even more, if that was even possible. It really felt so nice, having Minho's soft lips on his own. It even made him forget the pain he had from the bruise.

He just wanted this moment to last forever.

He knows what he wants as well, so why does he make it so hard on himself.

Then suddenly, the front door opened.

~

Jisung rapidly pulled away. "M-mom!" He yelled as he jumped up. "T-this is Minho.."

He hoped she didn't see anything of what just happened between them... but does he really?

Wouldn't it be so much easier to explain if she busted them, instead of awkwardly trying to tell her that he's not as straight as she might think.

They never really talked about it... about his sexuality, his mom never asked him if he had a girlfriend either... hmm?

His mother raised her eyebrows in curiosity. "Lee Minho?"

"Yes! Hi, nice to meet you!" Minho spoke up.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you too!" She said, smiling at him and shaking his hand.

Ofcourse, his mom had seen what happened between them but she decided not to say anything on it since it would probably make things awkward.

If her son is happy then she is as well. And about his sexuality... Well she already knew that, for years.

Without noticing so himself, Jisung talked about Minho a lot. At breakfast or dinner, he always talks about one person to his mother. Minho.

She found it quite obvious even if Jisung didn't realise it.

"My son talks about you a lot! So I was wondering when I would get to meet you." She said. This couldn't harm anyone. "If you want, you can stay over for dinner."

Jisung's eyes widened. After their little make out session things would probably get awkward and his mom would defenitly ask questions, so he didn't really want Minho staying over for dinner.

Minho noticed Jisung tensing up and politely declined her offer. "It's okay! It stopped raining and it's getting late so I should get going! I just took care of his wound."

"Oh! Well, next time then!.. You took care of his wound nicely." She winked at him, hinting that she saw their lip on lip action.. and that she approves.

"Thank you!" He chuckled, thinking that Jisung's mom is really amazing.

Jisung just stood there.. clueless. He has no idea what was going on here. At least his mom likes Minho, that's what counts.

Minho got ready to leave, and just before he left he whispered a faint "I'm sorry." into Jisung's ear.

Jisung being Jisung had no idea what the elder was sorry for, ofcourse, so he kept wondering and decided to ask him about it at school.

As the door behind Minho closed, he turned around, meeting eyes with his mom. She can finally speak up, which she was never able to since she never had proof, but now she has.

He looked quite scared..? Afraid..

"Mom, I-" he started but wasn't able to say anything more.

"Son... If I have to be honest, yes. I saw what happened between you and the boy."