~ Part 4 ~

[The next morning]

"What the hell, Fe- MINHO!?" Jisung shouted.

"Please don't kick me again. Let me sleep some more." Minho said sleepily with his eyes still closed, practically laying halfly on top of the younger.

Minho's face was facing Jisung's but Jisung turned away as they were barely an inch apart. The younger's heart wouldn't stop thumping and his cheeks turned red.

"W-where's Felix?" Jisung asked calmly.

"He's in the other room. He woke me up at 1 am to switch with him." He whispered calmly but raspy, still having his eyes closed.

"W-why?" The younger stuttered.

"Long story short: You kept rolling around. He tried calming you down but he said he can't and no one can except for me. So he woke me up and asked to switch because you were driving him crazy and he couldn't sleep. Then I came here and slept with you. That last sentence sounds weird, sorry." The older muttered quietly, eyes still closed. "Now lemme sleep!" He added, moving closer to the younger and holding him even tighter, if that was even possible.

"O-okay." Was all that came out of the younger's mouth.

Jisung turned his head to the left, facing Minho who was oh so close. He stroked the elder's hair with his right hand and put a strand of hair behind his ear. He found the elder so peaceful looking, so beautiful and astonishing. "Thank you!" Jisung whispered.

Minho's eyes suddenly flew open. He's lowkey shocked at the fact that the younger turned around his face, facing him and that he's caressing his hair.

"Woah there princess. Do I smell character development?" The elder said while smiling cutely with beautiful sleepy eyes.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you not pushing me off of you or the bed in general or you not jumping out of the bed yourself. You even caressed my hair. You're so cute." The elder said cutely, pinching Jisung's cheek.

"Yah! If you don't want to die, you better shut that pretty mouth of yours." Jisung scowled calmly.

"There he is. The angry lil squirrel princess." The elder said as he got off of Jisung and sat up straight while stretching and yawning. He turned his head, looking at the younger who was still laying down. "Do you want to kiss this pretty mouth again?" He smirked.

"N-no!" The younger stuttered.

Jisung sat up straight as Minho got out of bed and quietly walked towards the door. He turned around the door knob and swung the door open.

"Hi guys, bye guys." He said as he leaves the room, passing the seven boys who were standing by the door.

The others stood by the two's door and tried to sip some tea which failed since Lee Minho is too smart for that. He knows his friends as the back of his hand so ofcourse he knew they were eavesdropping.

"How does he always know I'm-" Changbin wondered.

Yes, one of Minho's best friends still wonders how the elder always knows what the hell they're up to.

"That dude never ceases to amaze me." Chan said, obviously amazed.

Felix who was standing in front locked eyes with Jisung as he felt him glaring through his skull. "Hey... Jisungie! I hope you've slept well." Felix said, smiling all innocently.

"I... am going to kill you." Jisung glared.

"I figured." Felix sighed as he hides behind Changbin which isn't really helping much but he tried.

Jisung rolled his eyes and sighed. "I'm sorry I kept you awake, Felix-ah!"

"T-that's okay. Don't worry about it!" Felix said, smiling cutely as he stepped up from behind Changbin.

They all walked into the room and sat on the bed.

"But... Did you sleep well?" Seungmin asked with a smug face.

"Wait wait wait... Am I missing something? Why did Felix even switch with Minho?" Chan asked.

"To keep it short let's say he had nightmares and kept rolling around and it drove me crazy so I switched with Minho." Felix Informed bluntly.

"And why would Minho hyung want to sleep next to a rolling Jisung?" Jeongin asked.

"Geez, it's damn morning, what's with all the questions!? This is hurting my head." Minho yawned, scratching the back of his head as he walked back into the room.

Everyone turned around and looked at him questionably. Except for Jisung, he felt thankful.

"What? Am I wearing something of yours?.. No? Good! Get up lazy asses, breakfast is ready." He said as he walked out again.

"If you don't want him can I have him?" Chan whispered to Jisung which made everyone look at him with a weird facial expression. "Wha- I'm just kidding!"

They all laughed, except for Jisung. He glared. They all got up and moved their asses downstairs as they saw Minho already started eating.

"You know the word 'patience'?" Seungmin sighed at the sight of the elder already eating everything.

"No I don't! Now sit and eat." Minho scoffed.

They all sat down and started eating, having a casual conversation as usual.

Jisung sat in front of Minho and while everyone was talking with each other and not paying any attention to them he moved a bit forward.

"Thank you for earlier. They would tease me about it for as long as I'm alive." Jisung whispered only for Minho to hear.

"You're welcome princess. Who says I won't, though?" He whispered back, smirking at the younger who's cheeks became slightly red.

The elder moved a tad bit closer to the younger, moving his hand towards the younger's face as he placed his thumb on Jisung's bottom lip and wiped off the red-ish sauce that was on his lips.

Jisung's heart wouldn't stop thumping. "Why did he do that? Was that really necessary? Did he just-?" He thought or more like mentally yelled to himself. He was stunned. The elder smiled at him cutely which didn't help Jisung's situation at all, it just made him blush even more.

"Oh how cute!" Hyunjin grinned.

"Yeah, if I didn't know you two, I would probably think you're dating." Felix said.

"S-shut up!" Jisung said as he looked down at his bowl of rice, putting a big spoon of it in his mouth, stuffing his cheeks with it. Quite an adorable sight if you asked.. anyone.

After breakfast they all went to school together. Laughing and being dorks on their way there, as usual...

Only Minho seemed a bit out of it.

[A/N]
Whoops I forgot to update a few days ago sjsjs anyhow Im still tryingggg to figure out an ending to this so when I figure out I'll update more!!

Also thank you for 100+ reads omg <3

To be continued ;)