~ Part 3 ~

They all met up at Seungmin's house again after school. Jisung was there first this time. Shortly after, the rest also joined them. They again started playing spin the bottle but this time with 'Never have I ever' instead of 'Truth or Dare'.

It was Hyunjin's turn; "Never have I ever... stolen something."

Everyone put up their hands except for Minho. "Woah! Minho hyung explain." Jeongin said.

"It's no biggie. Just some money out of my parents wallet when I was little. I wanted to buy candy after school because they wouldn't let me eat anything that wasn't healthy." He chuckled as everyone laughed at the reason why he stole money from his parents.

Hyunjin spun the bottle and it landed on Jeongin; "Never have I ever... cheated on a test." Sadly for him he was the only one holding up his hand.

"You're too innocent, Jeonginnie!" Chan chuckled as he patted the youngest's head.

Jeongin spun the bottle as it landed on himself; "Never have I ever... made out with anyone." He smirked. "By that I don't mean just kiss but make out."

"Okay maybe you're not that innocent." Chan said bluntly after hearing the youngest's words.

Everyone put up their hands except for Jisung and Minho.

"For the record I don't owe you an explanation." Jisung informee them short after.

Minho just casually kept eating snacks not exactly caring what anyone has to say. He turned up to everyone staring at him. "What?" He said questionably, with his mouth full of food.

"Who have you made out with, Hyung?" Felix asked which made the elder choke on the snacks he was eating. "We're all friends here, you can tell us!" He added with a slight playfull smirked.

"No thanks! Besides... my make out session with that person didn't mean anything since they told me to forget about it." Minho said bluntly, swallowing the snacks down his throat.

"Oooh!! Does that mean you started making out with the person and they felt disgusted?" Seungmin asked enthusiastically.

Minho smirked as he let out a slight chuckle. "No. I didn't start making out with them."

"YOU PRACTICALLY DARED ME TO!" Jisung shouted and covered his mouth with his sweater paws short after he spurted that out, gasping a little. His heart felt like it stopped beating yet felt like it was beating as fast as lightning.

Everyone already witnessed the make out scene but they were still shocked, for some reason. They all looked at Jisung with wide eyes as Minho smirked at the younger.

"Ohhh!! So you made out with each other?!?" Seungmin asked with a smug face.

Jisung's face was totally flushed and Minho was as calm as he always is.

"Basically." Minho said bluntly.

Changbin spoke up as well. "How the hell are you so calm about this?"

The elder chuckled with a slight smirk. "Because I know you already knew. Plus it's fun seeing him like this." He answered, pointing at Jisung when saying the last sentence.

Everyone looked at Minho, stunned as hell.

Minho sighed. "Oh please! Felix is really too loud, and I saw you all behind the bushes when I left."

"See I said we should've left Felix behind." Seungmin sighed.

"Yah! I'm sitting right here you know!?" Felix scowled.

"I know." Seungmin said bluntly.

Minho laughed at literally every single one of them. Then he stood up and left to use the bathroom.

"Jisung-ah! Stop sulking. He's gone now!" Hyunjin informed Jisung.

"Oh and for your information. We all know you like him so no need to hide it." Woojin said, making the younger glare at him.

"I do not! I despise him and I always will. He said I wouldn't have the guts to kiss him so I did, to prove my point not because I supposedly like him." Jisung scowled.

"You'd go as far as making out with someone to prove your point?" Changbin asked.

"W-well no... Shut up!" He stuttered, embarrased. "Anyway, I'm going to sleep with Felix in a room tonight. You can sleep in the same room as Minho, hyung." Jisung said to Changbin, not giving the other boy a choice.

[Small time skip]

They were all in their rooms sleeping, obviously. Until someone shook Minho awake.

"Minho hyung!" A voice whispers. "Minho hyung!.. Hyung! Hyung!" The voice whisper shouted, again. "MINHO, WAKE UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Felix shouted, waking up Minho.

"What the hell, Felix!" Minho whisper shouted as he turned to look at his alarm. "It's damn 1 am. Care to explain why in the world you woke me up?"

"I can't sleep. Jisung keeps rolling around in the bed." Felix pouted.

"Hug him or spoon him or whatever. That helped last time. Now get out!" Minho said sleepily, pointing at the door.

Felix sighed. "You see... It's not that easy. That doesn't work when I do it."

Minho groaned as he sat up. "Ugh, Felix! I swear... don't play games with me."

"I'm not!" The younger whined.

The elder looked at him with the look of disbelief as he raised his eyebrows.

"Okay I'll explain... Jisung has always had nightmares, ever since he was a little kid and he always rolls around in his bed. Nothing helps, his parents can't bring him at ease when sleeping, neither can I or anyone for that matter. At least we thought so... Nothing could ever get him to sleep at ease or soundless until well you know... It's embarrasing for me to say this okay... He feels at ease when you're by his side, apparently." Felix explains. "Please switch with me... He's driving me crazy." He added, whining.

"Fine but if I'm dead by morning, just know it's your fault." Minho bluntly said as he got out of his bed and walked towards the door.

"Believe me... I'll be the dead one after he realizes I told you this." Felix yawned as he got into the bed and lays next to Changbin.

As Minho entered the room sleepily he saw Jisung rolling around in the bed just like Felix said. "Oh so he wasn't lying." He whispered to himself.

He walked towards the bed and layed next to the younger under the blankets. He pulled the younger closer to him, wrapping his one arm around his waist while he caressed the younger's hair with the other hand, calming him down.

Shortly after that, Jisung slept soundless.

[A/N]
I hope whoever is reading this story that you'll keep on reading and supporting it!! I know it's not the most original but *sighs* what can I say.

I really need to get some more fantasy in my head ugh...

To be continued ;)