~ Part 15 ~

Weeks had passed and the only people who knew about Minho and Jisung being together are their friends.

Jisung didn't even tell his mother yet, but he thought she'd probably noticed his behaviour change over the weeks.

It was friday morning. Jisung had just woken up as he had gotten out of his bed quite early, almost earlier than his mother, who usually always has to drag him out of his bed.

He started getting up early every day, since about two weeks ago.

He freshened up, put on some clothes, combed his hair and walked downstairs.

"Morning, mom!" He said blissfully, wide awake.

His mother, again, looked at her son with a questioning face. She has been curious as to her son's mood change over the passed weeks but hadn't bothered to ask him about it yet since she had her suspicions about it.

"Why do you wake up and leave so early in the morning lately? Got something to tell me?" His mom spoke up, raising her eyebrows and smirking playfully, wondering what makes him able to wake up so early without her helping him to.

Jisung gulped down his breakfast and smiled. "I'm meeting up with Minho before school starts!" He said blissfully.

Mrs.Han raised her eyebrows, again. "Oooh! I knew something changed."

"Can he stay over tonight?" Jisung pouted, begging his mom for a 'yes'.

"Sure he can!" She said, surprising her son with her rapid reply.

"Thanks mom!" He stood up and walked towards the kitchen, cleaning his bowl and spoon. "Bye, see you after school! Love you, mom!" And with that, he left the house.

She watched as her son left the house. She stood up and started walking towards the door, opening it when she stood in front of it. She watched as Jisung walked towards Minho, who was waiting for him by the corner, hugging him as he swung his arms around him.

She smiled and closed the door again. She's happy that her son has found happiness and that he can finally be himself instead of hiding his true feelings, his true self.

"Hey there, princess!" Minho smirked.

"Stop thattt!" Jisung pouted, cutely.

They walked to school together, bickering and teasing each other on their way there.

They still can't believe this is real.

After years of secretly admiring one another and having a crush on each other, here they are, walking to school, hands interwined and as happy as ever.

[At school]

It's seventh period. Jisung hates seventh period, mainly because he had History. He doesn't get why he should learn about the past, it's over anyway.

He does understand and respect that people gave up their lives, fighting world war two, for others to survive, the ones who are alive or even exist now. He also respects the drastic changes the world and humanity has gone through, but he hates this subject since he finds it quite boring and can never remember a single thing that's written in the damn book.

On the other hand, Minho loves seventh period, which for him is a free period.

He's had a suspicious smirk plastered on his face ever since lunch.

What exactly was he planning?

He knows Jisung is usually the first to leave his classes, especially History. For some reason, he was waiting by the door, for seventh period to end.