~ Part 13 ~

The next day at school, during lunch, Jisung walked towards their usual cafeteria table as he sat down in front of Minho.

He immediately spoke up. "Minho hyung, why did you apologise yesterday, before you left?"

Minho's eyes slightly widened because he was quite taken aback by this sudden 'attack'. He was positive that Jisung would avoid him the whole day long, but instead.. he's sitting right in front of him.

Was Jisung really this dumb that he still hasn't realised why Minho apoligised.

The others didn't really pay attention to them, they just kept eating. Food over anything.

"Uhm... You know.. for.." He made some weird movements with his hands, as he wasn't sure if he should say it out loud.

Jisung didn't understand any of this, ofcourse. He is that clueless. "Huh? What does that mean?"

"For kissing you, idiot. I should've never done that."

Suddenly everyone stopped eating and turned around their heads, looking at them with raised eyebrows and shocked, but not so shocked, expressions.

Damn, how the hell are they not dating; they all thought.

Jisung's heart skipped a beat, he could barely breathe. Why didn't he ask him to talk seperately... Now everyone heard.. well it is his own fault, for being the idiot he is.

What's done is done, so why not man up.

"Why not?" Jisung wondered.

Minho's facial expression changed real quick, not quite hearing what the younger had said exactly. "Excuse me?"

"Oh..." He flushed. "Nevermind.~" He sangsong, trying to get rid of his embarrasment...

Just why do words always come out of his mouth without him giving them permission to. He curses himself for never thinking before he speaks.

But ofcourse, Jisung had Seungmin next to him to help him with that specific thing. "He said 'why not?'" He articulated slyly.

Minho looked over at Jisung, again.

"Because you already rejected me and I stepped over the friendship line?.." He said in a sincere tone, drifting off. "You should've never asked me to take care of your wound, that was just too tempting."

"Technically, you suggested to take care of it for me."

"Oh right... W-wel you should've said no."

"Why should I have said no?"

"W-what? Because I ended up kissing you?.."

"I didn't exactly oppose it now, did I?"

"W-what do you mean by that..?" he stuttered softly.

"That I'm in love with you.." Jisung said softly, trailing off as he kept staring at Minho.

Until the elder looked quite taken aback.

"Shit, did I say that out loud!?!" He added, his eyes widening slightly.

"No escaping now~" Seungmin sangsong, with an evil smirk plastered onto his face.

Now Jisung started stuttering again. "Uh.. well..I'm uh.. I'm in love with you, Minho hyung... There you go, I said it."

Minho felt so soft. Why is Jisung so adorable. Has he finally figured out his feelings?

Although Minho didn't expect this sentence coming out of Jisung's mouth, the fact that it did, made him happy.

Surely it isn't this easy, right?