~ Part 9 ~

"Nah, you love me." Minho smirked playfully as he nudged the younger's arm.

Jisung snorted as he let out a slight chuckle. "You wish!"

"I do... Because I love you!" Minho suddenly said in a serious tone.

"Y-you what?" Jisung stuttered.

Did he hear that correctly? Were his ears playing tricks on him? His eyes widened, a lot. Did Lee Minho just confess? Lee Minho just confessed. His mind was going crazy. He was going crazy.

He has always admired Minho's pretty face from afar. If the elder had never ran into him that one morning at school, he wouldn't even have despised him in the first place. He had called the elder an asshole as he fell to the ground back then but he didn't know it was the boy he secretly admired until he had looked up. He told himself, and everyone else, that he despised Lee Minho starting that day.

"You heard me." Minho said dryly. "It's fine if you don't feel the same way, though! I just needed to get it out."

He stood up as he started walking towards the door but something stopped him.

Jisung held his hand, refraining him from leaving.

"I... You drive me crazy. You keep teasing me and I hate it because I don't really hate it. I made the excuse of you daring me to kiss you because I felt embarrased that I went as far as sticking my tongue down your throat." Jisung spurted out.

The elder chuckled at the younger's choice of words. He turned around, still in Jisung's grip, facing him as they locked eyes.

"I'm actually really confused about my feelings." The younger admitted, but lied, looking down at Minho's shirt and cheeks turning a slight shade of pink.

"I think you're trying to ignore your feelings because you're afraid of them." Minho said sympathetically.

Jisung snorted. "Am not!"

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Oh shut up!" Jisung scoffed softly.

The elder smirked slyly as he moved closer to the younger's face, making him look into his eyes instead of at his shirt. "Make me!" He whispered word per word.

His heart skipped a beat. Minho's face was only inches apart from his own which made him nervous, but not as nervous as usual. Minho was right about one thing though; Jisung does ignore his feelings because he's afraid of them.

"Gladly." Was the only thing Jisung said before walking towards his bag as he took something out of it, then moving back towards Minho as he taped the elder's mouth shut with duct tape and shushed him, putting his finger in front of the elder's taped mouth, signalling him to be quiet.

The two weren't standing far from the door and Jisung heard something suspicious coming from out of the room.

"Felix?!" Jisung yelled questionably, thinking to have heard his voice.

There were several mutters coming from outside of the room, they were bickering.

"See! Next time we just ditch him and leave without him!" A voice complained. The voice belonging to none other than Kim Seungmin. Everyone recognizes that unique voice from anywhere.

The boys who stood outside of the room swung the door open and smiled at the two innocently as if they didn't just eavesdrop on them. Surprisingly to Jisung, everyone was here, he thought it would've only been Felix. He really wondered if his friends don't have anything better to do with their lives.