~ Part 14 ~

Jisung gasped as he grabbed Minho's hand. "Minho hyung!"

Minho flinched as he turned around, looking at Jisung with a questioning expression.

"I... love you.

I've been in love  with you for years... I didn't really realise that I fell in love with you at first, until we got closer... Until I kissed you, and until you kissed back. Ever since then.. I felt myself wanting to kiss you, yearning for your attention and drawn to you.

... I want to be with you."

He finally said it.

He had finally said the sentence.

They both gazed into one anothers eyes as that sentence left Han Jisung's mouth.

"Does this mean you're unfriendzoning me?" He said, endearingly.

"I guess it does.." He said, shyly, his breath shaking, and still holding onto Minho's hand like he would run away any second.

Which he wouldn't.

"You guess? Sorry princess, I need you to be sure."

"Yes... It does. Friends don't make out now, do they?"

"So... We're more than friends now?" Minho asked, getting closer to Jisung.

"I-if you want to be..."

"Are you kidding me? I've been waiting for you to make up your mind, for so long." He sighed, with a slight chuckle under his breath. "I want you, to be mine."

"I'm all yours." He answered with confidence.

Minho caressed away some strands of hair that were in front of the younger's eyes, probably from him running down the stairs.

He smirked slightly. "You're really cute."

As he was caressing Jisung's hair, he pulled his face closer to his own and pressed their lips together, in a long deep kiss.

Jisung didn't hesitate to kiss back, ofcourse.

They either hadn't realised that they were outside, where anyone could see them, or they just didn't care about it anymore.

"Guys..." A familiar voice spoke.

They pulled out of their kiss as they turned their heads to see who the person that saw them was.

It was Jeongin.

Not even a second later, the others also came from behind the corner.

"Oh, come on!" Minho yelled in disbelief, but laughing.

How is it possible that their friends always see these kind of things.

"We... just came here to ask if you wanted to come to the park with us and hang out, it's too beautiful of a day to just sit inside!" Jeongin asked innocently.

"Yeah... And we weren't here to spy on you or anything." Seungmin shrugged.

Felix spoke up as well. "Even so... This is a public place.. so ofcourse people would see you,"

"Kissing each other." Changbin finished Felix' sentence.

"... So, wanna come to the park with us?" Hyunjin asked them, not wanting them to feel awkward.

"Chan hyung and Woojin hyung are waiting for us there." Felix informed.

"Sure!" Jisung jumped, enthusiastically, like a little squirrel.

Minho found it the most adorable thing ever.

As they all walked towards the park, Minho was quite a few steps behind of everyone. He didn't really know what to do or say.