[30] Kjære.

Vergil was at college, in class, waiting for the bell to ring and announce lunch break. Stevo was sitting next to him and placing various objects on top of Ethan, who had his head on the table. He couldn't raise his head since so much stuff was on top of it and it'd make a loud mess.

"Stevo get them off me now.I swear to God." Ethan murmured, though he was rather calm, long since used to Stevo's shenanigans.

"I have so much power." Stevo said. "I could let you sit like this until you starve to death. It's amazing."

"Vergil..." Ethan sighed.

The boy sapped out of his head. He'd been imagining Eirik in a dark, windy Norwhay, in the middle of a vast snowy dessert with nothing but mountains in the far distance.

"Ah. Yes." Vergil reached over, but Stevo slapped his hand away so he gave up.

"So what's with all the plasters." Stevo commented now that Vergil was back on Mother Earth. "It better not have been that Calvin guy again, I swear- that guy that sells AIDS by the syringe? He got himself tuberculosis as well, it sells good! Cheaper than the AIDS too."

Vergil looked at Stevo funny. "Um. No. I just tripped. And tell your friend to take care."

Stevo shrugged. "It's a living!"

"Not really living." Ethan commented.

Then the bell rang, and so Ethan just pushed off the stuff on his head, ignoring the dirty look from the professor. Vergil stood up, but Stevo took hold of his hand to catch his attention.

"Are you coming to The Spot?"

"Sorry, I'm going to see Eirik." Vergil replied honestly. "Also that tree is ugly." he continued, just as honest.

"Eirik, huh." Stevo said while Ethan only squinted in disapproval. "How's he handling the hard work?"

"That's what I'm planning to see now." Vergil started moving away, but Stevo also stood up.

"Can I come?" he asked.

Vergil blinked in consideration. "We might kiss."

Stevo made a face and sat back down next to Ethan, who was gathering the mess he's made. "Why do you even want to see him?" Ethan asked Stevo.

"He's cool. He should hang out with us! We're cool also." he made some gangster signs with his sorry pale and bony hands.

"He's not that cool." Ethan commented and left the table.

Vergil followed him outside and they started down the hallway. Stevo caught up with them eventually. "How do you guys kiss?"

Vergil was uncomfortable with the question. "I'm uncomfortable with the question." he said.

"Come on we're pals." Stevo patted his back. "I helped you practice to kiss him remember? So it's like I kiss him indirectly!"

"It's really not." Ethan commented but Stevo only rolled  his eyes.

"Come on Vergil you owe me this much." Stevo shook the boy's arm. "You better be good at it."

Vergil covered his ears which were turning as red as his cheeks. "I wouldn't know!"

"Man, he must have a lot of experience at his age. And I mean a lot. Hell, he was even married!"

Vergil stopped on his tracks. Ethan and Stevo turned around to look at him. The blue-head covered his mouth guiltily. "Don't tell me you didn't know! He told me so in the dorm room! I thought you'd know that!"