Prologue- Lynn McCall

Name: Lynn McCall

Family: Mother, Melissa McCall. Father, Agent McCall. Brother, Scott McCall.

Age: One year younger than Scott, but started school same time as Scott. (Same grade in school)

Friends: Best Friend (Second Brother), Stiles Stilinski. Another good friend, Mason Hewitt. Sometimes Friends with, Lydia Martin & Jackson Whittemore. Old Friend, Isaac Lahey.

Main Background: Lynn is always the little sister of the two very close friends Scott and Stiles. She is a sister to Stiles. Sometimes as school she would talk to Lydia and Jackson. They didn't hate her like they hate Scott and Stiles. But they were not fully friends with her. Her home life is very different. Scott is the only one that fully understand. Stiles only knows the stories of Scott but not Lynn. When ever their dad would come home, he would be drunk and be very aggressive. One night (Lynn and Scott are in 8th grade) Scott was up in his room talking to Stiles on his computer and Lynn was on the couch downstairs drawing in her sketchbook. She would always draw weird symbols. She saw them in dreams. Their mom was still at work at the hospital.

The door opened and their dad walked in with a almost fully gone alcohol drink. Lynn didn't know where he got it. Lynn tensed up at his appearance. Once Mr. McCall looked over at Lynn he lashed out. He started to yell at Lynn that she is a mistake and that she is worthless and a disappointment in his eyes. Scott heard the elling and hung up on Stiles and ran down the stairs to see his dad holding Lynn by her hair in the air. Scott went to help his sister but was pushed back by his dad's other arm. Lynn was crying bad now. Scott started to have trouble breath because of his asma. He was trying to dig out his inhaler. Lynn was getting punched and yelled at by her father. she got punched in the arm, gut, and her left eye was becoming a black eye. Scott was able to take in a breath from his inhaler and stood up and grabbed his sister and pulled her away from their dad. At that time their mom ran into the house and saw Scott holding a crying and terrified Lynn. Melissa yelled at Agent and was able to give Scott time to bring Lynn up stairs and in his room. Lynn never let go of Scott and neither did he. Scott texted Stiles what happened and he was very simithy for Lynn. Once the yelling stopped they knew their dad has left the house. Their mom came in the room and seeing her children holding each other for life on Scott's bed. Melissa explained that everything will be alright.

Later in the week Melissa has had enough, she was trying to get Argent out of the house. He then got a offer at the FBI service, in New York. He was packing up and as talking to Melissa about the kids. He wanted to take Lynn with him to New York. Melissa was fighting with him but he won in the end. Lynn was so scared to be on her own and not having Scott or Stiles with her. She packed up her stuff and made sure to have her phone with her friends phone numbers in it. It was the only thing that she could hide from her dad. Melissa was crying for Lynn she could care less that Agent was leaving. Stiles would hang with the siblings as much as possible. The three were in the room laughing at the jokes Stiles was making. When a booming voice called Lynn. Then the happiness died. The three hugged very tightly not wanting to let go. The boys were telling Lynn to tell them everything that happens when she is gone. Melissa walked into the room seeing the kids hugging. She lead Lynn down the stairs with the boys right behind. Melissa hugged her daughter and promised to try and bring her back. Argent wanted to bring Lynn because she is always smart in cases and he wanted one of his children to come. He thought Lynn was the best fit.

After a long trip to New York. Lynn was finally in the giant city. She was scared. What would school be like with tons of kids that she doesn't know. She is used to a small school. Once in the apartment Lynn went to her room and stayed there organizing her things and setting up hr computer. She logged on and Scott was already on. She facetimed him. Scott was glad she was alright and Stiles was with him. It will be awhile till she could see the boys in person. After the chat she just drew. More symbols and some weird creatures.