4am Calls

BEATRIZ 🦁

(Phone Ringing)

Sleepily, she reached out for her phone beside her bed and answered without looking who's on the other line.

She'd bet her phone was ringing forever.

"..ello" she said groggily,.. who's insane calling me this wee of hour, ugh!

" Baby?" Deep voice emerged sa kabilang linya, she didn't need to ask who was it. 'Twas Her devil of a boyfriend/ the bad boy/ bully/ Ferdinand Ravena III himself.

She just talked to him before she went sleep and now... Ugh! Of all time baby.

"Whaa...."

He chuckled. "And you're still sleeping. Please wake up!"

Wow! He said please!

"No, sleep more!" Tumagilid siya but still holding on to the phone.

"Nahh! You should wake up now! Be there in 10!" He demanded.

Kroo! Kroo!

She didn't answer him, she felt like going back to sleep when..

"You were just a dream,

That I once knew.

I never thought

I would be right for you!!"

Did he just. "Stopped!" She cried!. Then groaned. Tuluyan na siyang nagising. Naka Forevermore na naman umagang umaga! Ugh... He was teasing me ever since he saw me watching together with manang Lita. That was just one time though.

She heard him laughing.

"I just..." at may balak pang ituloy ang kanta.

"Ferdinanddd!!" She groaned. "I swear!!" Oh how she wish she can spike a ball to his face at this time! Nahh, maybe/not.

"That easy huh? Lakas ko talaga sayo baby!" He tsked! "My baby BEAst's awake."

"Sooo annoying!" She rolled her eyes and looked at the alarm clock in the bedside table. "Why are you calling me at this holy hour? "

"I miss you."

There. It was just three words yet her heart skipped. She still get caught off guard to his sweet declarations from time to time.

"H-Huh! S-Shut up Ravena!" Nahiga siya ulit. Itinago ang boses na umagang umaga kinikilig! Way to go Bei!. "You wouldn't call me at 4 in the morning just to tell me that would you?"

"Nahh, it's 4:30!"

Abat sumasagot pa...

"I'm hanging up..!" banta ko, so much for my good sleep. It was a bad idea to catch up with the girls coz they're really gonna pull an all nighter, good thing no training, just a lunch party and tonight their  game 1.

"Baby, it's the truth. I didn't get to see you for 2 days so, yeah." Excitement evident in his voice. "Besides kinilig ka noh?"

Coz he kinda busy with the basket promo for Finals.

"Of course not!" She secretly smiled. Kahit kailan tlga.