Done deal

BEATRIZ 🦁

"Stop undressing me with your eyes!" I told him, half joke, but shiz baby too much to handle your stare. We're in the seashore, Nico's party is happening. We spent half of the day playing in the water, did jet skiing, eating,... Tomorrow we plan to do banana boat riding and in the late afternoon of course beach volleyball.

Umiwas kami ni Thirds at ng grupo na mkuhanan siya ng video or kming dlawa tlga, even Jwan. It is a given already. We don't wanna drop bombs now do we?

Night came and yun na tlga. Full blast!! Jho and Nico had the party outside. It was organized by the hotel. They had other visitors but really closed group too. The best part we had a bonfire. I just really love the idea of toasted marshmallows, hotdogs..light drinks..hmm happy tummy! Hey I am not a party girl, just for a while with friends.

I didn't drink that much coz I know I can't handle alcohol really well. Plus may bantay po ako, haha. His eyes all on me throughout the night. The girls are dancing, drinking and really enjoying. Nakatayo ako sa harap ni Thirdy while his arm on my waist and his other hand a drink, He was talking to Jwan but the latter went to get his drink.

A grin spread across his handsome face. "It's way more than that, baby!" Shit!

"S-shut up!" Namula ako, mainit sa mukha. Kainis kasi kung ano ano sinasabi. Good thing malakas ang tugtog at kami lang nagkakarinigan. "Don't you start now Ferdinand!"

He chuckled, naiiling. Gwapo talaga. "I can't help it baby, you look gorgeous." I was just wearing a floral bikini top and had a shorts on. A flower on my left ear.

I covered his mouth. Kasi naman eh, and to my surprise he licked my palm. Bigla ko inalis. Ewww! "Really now?!"

"Hahahaha!" Tinawanan lang ako ng loko.

"Ate Bea samahan mo kami dito sayaw!" Ponggay, haha kanina pa yan sayaw ng sayaw

"Oo nga ate!"si Dani, lumapit na sa amin holding my wrist. "Tara! Iwan mo muna si Kuya!"

"Kaya nga malaki na si kuya Thirds!"

We talked tru eyes, he saw a promise, then he let go of me.

"Tara?!"

Sumayaw kami non stop for how many songs. Naron yung Havana saka In my feelings. Tawang tawa kmi ng nakisali lahat, lalo na si Thirds. He knew that dance well. I took a video, too bad I can't post it.

Nagsiupuan ang lahat dahil pagod.

"Mga beh, laro tayo Truth or Dare?" Jho, nakangiti, may hawak na itong bote.

"If it involves dares like kissing omg, please no na!" React ko, everyone laughed, 

"Pwedeee!" Sabay sabay na sabi ng mga ALE!

"Hahahaha!"

My boyfriend tightened his arms around my waist, scowling and said, "Don't count us then!"

"Bummer!"

"KJ kuya Thirdy!!"

"Hahaha. Wala nga kasing ganun, kaw Bea lang nag iisip!" Jho tawang tawa

"Hoyy, ewan ko sayo Jhoana!"

"Hahahah!" Lahat

We showered one by one and changed into sleeping clothes. The truth and dare was pretty fun. Will surely play it again soon. Heol everytime I get dare si Thirds ang sumasalo like sa pag shot ng twice, and yung sulatan ng pen sa cheek. I get to do the powder sa mukha, nevertheless We all enjoyed the game Jho prepared. Last part was the singing of birthday song to Nico. Jhoana was so happy for her boyfriend as well as Nico. She got emotional when she said her piece. To lighten up the ALE's made fun of her...The party continued till some of the girls got wasted haha. We stayed up til 4.

Nakapajamas kaming tatlong girls. Jwan was asleep already and his back's into us, the two girls are watching tv and my boyfriend, ayun nkhiga na din, with his earphones, eyes closed. Just got done with my beauty rituals and ready to sleep also.

"Goodnight children," Kissing them, natawa sila.

"Night mommy Bei, tulog na si daddy Thirdy!" MagkaSunod nila sabi tas tawanan. "Yie kilig siya!"

"Sweet nio kanina!"D, teasing.

"Haha! Just sleep cricket! I'll turn off the lights now, yeah?" We all sleep lights off. I will sleep on the side near the sliding door kaya umikot pa ako duon. As far as I know dipa ito tulog, ayun nga soon as nhiga ako nagmulat siya ng mata.

"Ang tagal mo po." His voice deep and husky. Hands traveled on my waist and pulled me towards him, kissing my forehead. His lips so warm, I had to close my eyes. I really love this side of him, soft and warm. His arm basically my pillow so I angled my face on his neck and hugged him.

"Hmmm!" Sagot ko nlng sabay singhot sa leeg niya. Bango eh haha, Sshh don't tell 'em! I felt him smile. I get to nip. Napaigtad ito. Haha.

"I enjoyed today. Hoping the same for tomorrow," I told him. Totoo, we enjoyed acting like a couple inlove at some point without the fear of being caught. "The only regret I have, I cannot post photos with you/us in it!"

"Shhhh, don't fret about it baby though I'm thrilled but nahhh.. and yes I enjoyed it too, so much!"

We are whispering to each other, nakakahiya kasi pag nambubulabog pa kami sa mga roomies nmin.

"About this morning, were you really mad?" He asked softly. He searched my eyes through the dark.

I am not dumb enough not to know what he meant. "Uhm, no nmn. About your girls...,"

"Excuse you ha! YOU are my one and only girl Beatriz." He used the tone I usually use in him. Lol, baby.

"Ok, my bad, I'm not mad about "them" nadamay lang sa issue ko sa dalawang bata. Which is childish, I know, sorry baby. But hey, I'm done with our issues before, it was too much for us but we learned a lot. We may be young then but we still are...last counter I may get jealous if and only if you'll give me a reason to."

"Never will I do that intentionally, so please if you heard or saw something, can you promise to talk to me first, baby?"

"Ahm, can, but if you promise me that, too."

"Done."

"Done deal."

He hugged me tightly and murmured, "What am I going to do with my life if I'm not with you?!"

I giggled and kiss his chest. "You'd still be seeing me around the campus, you'll probably have another girlfriend and lastly still a basket hearthrob, duhh!"

"Hahahahaha!"

"Sshh!, be quite .."

"Nahh... You'll still gonna be my girlfriend." Mayabang nitong bulong.

"... hmm!"

He didn't say a word, he just stare at me. And when I was about to ask him, he claimed my lips.

🏀🏐🏀🏐