Not without you

BEATRIZ 🦁

Mababaliw nako. Haha. Jk! I am busy. I'm doing some research on my thesis and at the same I declared myself as the planner for his best birthday ever for this year, na mangyayari ulit next year hhaha.

Thank god, mom and dad offered help, means financially. I'm broke because of my gift hehe. Pero dude, that Thirds of mine is so lucky, right? Tito and tita offered the same, too. Yes! I'm out with the financial problem , hahaha ahlabyow my four parents...I just had to tell them my plan and they goin to finance it. Easy, peasy. Oh by the way, this is exclusive for Bebob, Ale, and close friends only. I've yet to find a venue. I don't wanna do it in their house and mas lalo di pwede dito sa bahay ko. Thirds doesn't know we're having his party with our friends on the 18th, and it's perfect coz that's Friday.

I'm home, it's 9 in the morning and I'm lounging at the patio when mommy went to me and sat. I don't have class this morning but I have practice this afternoon.

"Ang aga mo nagising Bei?"
"May tinapos po akong research kanina 'my."
"Okay, how's the planning?" She was referring to my baby's party. She has this genuine smile.
"Wala pang venue. I so wanted to do it here but it's going to be so obvious."
"haha. So what about.?" And my mom .. "Ask your kuya? He's home?"
Kainis. Why didn't I think about it. "Wahh, you're an angel mom. I love you. You the best." I jumped off the chair and went upstairs."

——

His private birthday dinner will be at his house. Just them and my family so yeah. We're on our way now. I just talked to him a while ago, he's excited. Yiie. Haha.

Dad is driving and mom's in front.
"So the party tomorrow, don't get wasted ha? Ikaw pa naman ang hosts nun!"

"I know dad. Haha. Saka Third's there naman, he won't let me."

"Pretty sure, yun pa!"

"Haha!" Mom. "That is if you want another video." And we all laughed.

"Thank God Kuya gave me his keys for his place! And thank you pina alala mo mom. Haha."

"So all is set na?"

"Yeah, we're ready to get wasted hahaha!"

——

"Kuya, andito na sila!" I heard Dani.

Haha. I'm nervous I don't even know why. I'm not the celebrant. But hey, we don't usually do this. Only special occasions like today and This gonna be the first time for Thirdy's. I'm wearing a black dress, casual spaghetti strap up to my knees. And don't forget my ballet flats. I wore my hair down just usual, and a light lip gloss. Forget make up bruh. Mom's wearing a red dress, well you know nmn her; dress to kill, and dad's checkered polo and pants. They're a match tho. Get forever with them haha.
Bumaba na kmi and sakto lumabas si Thirds kasunod sina tito at tita. They all wear their best and sweetest smile. Picture perfect.

"Good evening po Tita at Tito!" Nagmano ito at beso sa kanila. I make beso too kina tita at tito.

"Thirds, hijo, happy birthday!"

"Happy birthday Thirdy!"

"Thank you po for coming." He's smiling. Hmm, muy hermoso. Then he looks at me. "Hi baby." He hugs me lightly.

"Balae, pasok na kayo! Tara."

"Good evening balae!"

Beso here and there. Ahm, batian po nila. Haha. Nahiya ako, I looked at Thirdy. He grinned because he saw me blushing.

"Kuya's coming, dinaanan lang si ate Kyla." I told him, kahit di tanong. He'll bring his girlfriend. Thirds nodded and kiss my temple.

"Tara na pasok," tita Mozzy nka dress din ito ng puti same sila ni tito Bong. Yiie.