Happy? Happiest...

THIRDS 🐢

I woke up feeling happy. Why wouldn't I If I held the girl of my dreams all night. She's still sleeping soundly in my arms. "Parang puyat na puyat ah baby?"

I tried to free myself but to no avail. Mas lalo itong yunakap sa akin. I can get used to this forever. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

Di niya lubos maisip na paggising nito madaming kalokohan na naiisip. She was adorable like that tho. A pretty bully, a clown yet she's the most gentlest person if you're close to her.

He was happy they get to spend time like this. They were both busy with the UAAP practice, games and other things. He promised himself that he'll make up to his girl.

He was touched last night with Beatriz's effort. He really just planned to have take out food and stay with her till midnight but he didn't have the heart to leave her. It turned out like one the most unforgettable night ever.

He was shaking his head upon recalling what happened last night.

"Kuyaaaaa!"

"Kuya!"

Sabay namin nabanggit ni Bea.

Shit! Nakakahiya, She ran to hug her brother. Napakamot ako ng ulo habng sumusunod sa kanya.

"Kissing isn't allowed in this house with or without the parents, okay children?" Kuya L joked,

Namula kaming dalawa ni Bea. Hahaha!

He then tapped my back, " Good to see you Thirds, Buti nmn at napagtyatyagaan mopa tong baby nmin."

I chuckled.

"Kuya grabe ka for me!" Beatriz pouted.

"Kaya pa nmn po, kahit papano!" Nilakihan ako ng mata ng magandang dalaga.

Bea's brother laughed. She pouted more. Inakbayan ito ng kapatid, "So how's my favorite sister?"

"Haha, funny! I am your only sister! But I'm good kuya, school is fine, Vball is fine."

He's nodding while smiling. "Very Good sis! Anyway, I better get going. Just wanna say hi to you two but you guys are busy sucking each..."

"Kuyaaaaa!...." naeeskandalong sabi ni Bea, pukang pula

Pinagpapawisan din ako, gago haha buti wala din mga magulang niya, kundi gosado kmi lalo

"Joke lng ," tumtawa at naiiling ito, " pero you guys are so into it like..."

"Oh gosh, That's it! Alis kna!!!!" Tinitulak n ni Bei ang kapatid na tawang tawa.

Hiyang hiya kaming dalawa.

"Heyy, I'm okay with it just play it down low when the 'rents are here, yeah? By the way, congrats Thirds #OBF , go get the crown! You can crash here tonight, wlang kasma si BDL...uh uh no hanky panky please!"

"Thanks Kuya L."

"And you sis, be good always! Larga nko, ...

"Yes kuya! Ingat!" Paalam nmin. Nabalot kmi ng kayahimikan,

"Awkward" my baby whispered,